13

Chapter 13- Words left by the film princess?!
Wang Anyi hung up the phone with a cold expression on her face and walked out of the police station. Feeling a headache coming on, she wearily rubbed her temples.

Earlier, when she had received Lin Yunxi’s report during the chase, suddenly a large group of Little Su’s fans came out of nowhere. They didn’t know who leaked the news, but she suspected that it was the certain pervert they were trying to apprehend. If it wasn’t for her quick reactions and directions, they would’ve been surrounded. If the fans knew that the only people in the car were the agent and driver, but not Little Su, it would’ve caused a riot to break out. Then they would block roads and start searching for their idol, which naturally would’ve caused even more trouble.

With the news out, she could only hope to at least repair some of the damage. So she thought about it, and then pretending to be Little Su, she posted a photo of the school on her Weibo. Under it, she wrote that because she, Su Chenyu, was feeling nostalgic, so that’s why she was visiting her school and its surroundings.

The moment she posted the picture, countless comments replied popped up. However, Wang Anyi didn’t bother reading them. After all, this happened everytime and Little Su insisted on reading the comments herself, saying that they gave her inspiration or something. On the other hand, Wang Anyi didn’t care, as long as the comments weren’t too vulgar, she was fine with them.

After turning a few circles to shake off the fans, they had arrived at the narrow alley. The bodyguards already had the person tied up and without saying anything, they put the person into the trunk and drove to the police station. With the person in question and the evidence they had, it wasn’t hard to convince the police to arrest the man.

But when the police looked up the man’s identity, they found that this tall and thin man was a 17-year-old who was not even an adult yet. They had mistaken him as an adult because his face was covered and his height was one of a grown man’s.

Since he was underage, they couldn’t put him in custody nor give him a sentence. However, if one thought about it for a second, the letters started showing up around six years ago. That meant, the boy had to be eleven years old when this all started. Such a young boy couldn’t do something like this for six years. Furthermore, after the boy woke up, Wang Anyi took one look at his confused expression and knew they had the wrong person. Therefore, they couldn’t do anything but hand him over to the police for further questioning.

So regarding all those strange situations and letters, Wang Anyi could only helplessly return to the car and quickly leave before anyone takes a photo of them.

Sitting in the car, she felt quite annoyed at Lin Yunxi for not reporting to her afterward. She had to call her before she learned they were actually hiding in the university. When she heard this, she got even angrier.

What kind of place is the university? A place full of young and hot-headed kids! If they were found out, the consequences would be unthinkable! Furthermore, how many Su Chenyu fans are there among those kids? If you randomly pulled out 10 students, all of them would be a fan! If they get surrounded it would be hard to break out and they actually dared to hide in a place like that!

Standing in front of the dorms, the time was around 10 pm, but the curfew should be 11 pm. Therefore, there were not many students going in or out. Wang Anyi covered her face with a mask and walked up to the window where the Auntie in charge was working.

“Excuse me, but I need to go to room 366.”

“Go ahead.” The Auntie glanced at Wang Anyi for a moment and then waved her hand to let her through.

Eh…it’s that easy?! Isn’t the security here a little too relaxed? Wang Anyi felt a little shocked, but in the next moment she saw Auntie’s eyes narrow and her hand slammed the table fiercely. The Auntie lifted the megaphone next to her and roared furiously at the boys trying to sneak in by using the bushes as cover,