87

Ch.87- What are you preparing for? !
In the private room of a restaurant, six people sit around the table while a pink atmosphere surrounds the room.

Xue Molin is clinging onto Wang Anyi, every now and then picking up vegetables to feed Wang Anyi with but Wang Anyi keeps turning her head to the side and pushing the food away. Yet, Xue Molin doesn’t give up until Wang Anyi grudgingly eats it.

On the other side, the scene is much more peaceful as two people feed each other. Su Chenyu is not as cold and indifferent as usual and her entire face is full of smiles. Although Wen Jiexi had acted a bit restrained at first, she became more natural and relaxed near the end until she was now completely nestled into Su Chenyu’s embrace. The two of them were so stuck onto each other that they were like a pair of siamese twins.

Meanwhile, Li Lingmeng and Yunxi who were sitting to the side with despondent looks: Enough! How are we supposed to eat our meal?! We’re so full of dog food! How are we supposed to eat normally!

The two single dogs looked at the two couples with pitiful expressions. It was like the two couples were competing with each other. The light kept getting stronger and stronger, practically blinding their eyes. They came here for a meal! What did they do to deserve this?!

“Are you going to stay here until the results are announced?” Su Chenyu asked.

“Yes, Director Peng said his decisions will come out tomorrow and since the shooting will start in a few days, there is no need to waste money~ Might as well stay here~” Xue Molin hooked her arms around Qang Anyi’s waist and then stared straight into Wang Anyi’s eyes, not trying in the least to conceal her true intentions.

“Have some decency.” Wang Anyi slapped Xue Molin’s hands away angrily.

“When am I not decent?” Xue Molin moved forward again with a wronged expression but was unfortunately slapped away again.

“Beat it! You didn’t even wipe your mouth! Stay away from me, you sticky piece of sh*t!”

“You’re my girlfriend, who else do I stick to but you!!!” Xue Molin said in a bold and confident manner.

Li Lingmeng & Lin Yunxi: You guys really are….something. We’re just gonna leave now….

“Wuwuwu…..I want to be in the same film as Sister Su!” Wen Jiexi finally swallowed the sweet and sour pork ribs in her mouth and then held Su Chenyu’s right hand while looking up with eyes full of hope.

“You will, you did very well. Have you guys booked a hotel yet?” Su Chenyu patted Wen Jiexi’s head and asked.

“No.” Wen Jiexi looked at Xue Molin and then answered when she was the other shaking their head.

“That’s great, we already booked a few rooms so….we’ll have the group split up into different rooms.” Su Chenyu gave Xue Molin a look and received a mischievous smile back. It seems the two of them had something nefarious planned.

Li Lingmeng & Lin Yunxi & Wang Anyi: Hey, do we have a say in this? Don’t just leave us out!

Wen Jiexi: I can sleep in the same room as Sister Su again! So happy!

And so, a few people felt satisfied from the meal while others only felt more empty the more they ate. After the meal, they scattered in pairs and went to their respective rooms. Naturally Wen Jiexi followed Su Chenyu back to her room.

As soon as they entered the room, Wen Jiexi’s cheeks were cupped by Su Chenyu and a pair of lips were pressed against hers. She felt dizzy from the kiss until their lips parted and they stared at each other face to face.