59

Ch.59- Why did you have to hurt me like this?!
As the game continued, Chu Heling and Lan Yuyan were the next two to die. One became Sadako, the long-haired ghost girl, and the other became an ugly woman. (T/N: “Sadako” as in the long-haired ghost girl from the movie Ring that comes out of the TV to scare people. )

In Wen Jiexi’s opinion, Sister Heling’s Sadako costume was…the scariest. Her face was pale, her hair disheveled, and there was even ketchup dripping from the corner of her eyes. She looked like she was crying tears of blood and she wore white clothing that was similar to Mu Du’s when she came floating out.

Her hands moved like they were dancing and they moved earnestly. Unfortunately, the big sleeves of her costume made her subtle movements almost invisible and those movements accounted for 80% of her performance. As for the wig…..the wig covered her entire face so that one couldn’t even see her facial expressions. No one could really tell what she was trying to say.

“Uh…I think the killer should be a woman….” This was the only clue that Li Lingqing could interpret from Chu Heling’s performance.

“Woman, huh? Well, there are only three left? Just have the policemen report a random one and see what happens.” Shi Junmao said and scratched his head.

Indeed, there were only three women left and they were Wen Jiexi, Su Chenyu, and Li Lingqing.

The policeman has three tries to report the killer. If one of the people the policeman reports does end up being the killer then they win.

However, the current question is whether or not this information provided by Chu Heling is correct.

As for Lan Yuyan’s clue…he had come out wearing a heavenly fairy outfit and even had a long sash tied around his waist. However, when a person wearing a husky costume suddenly wears a fairy dress on top of it…it was rather….out of place. Yet, Lan Yuyan seemed to not mind at all as he danced happily just like Wen Ting had done. The sunny boy was completely indifferent about his image~ He moved so carelessly even in women’s clothing!

However, the next time the voice on the broadcast sounded, things were a little different.

Broadcast: “The policeman has taken action! Police! Please come forward and arrest the suspect!”

As soon as these words came out, two men dressed in police uniforms ran up to grab Li Lingqing’s arms.

“Eh? Am I the suspect?” Li Lingqing raised her eyebrows as she glanced at the police on her left and right.

“Yes! At least that is what our captain said!” Policeman A said in an imposing manner while he placed his hands on his waist.

Is a policeman supposed to be this lofty or is this because of their police captain?

“Please take out your ID!”  Policeman B said.

Li Lingqing took out her card which had a drawing of a secretary on it.

Broadcast: “Congratulations to the policeman….you guessed it wrong~~ Seeing that the policeman has overused his brain and short-circuited, they cannot report again until the next night is over!”

What? There’s actually such a rule? So does that mean you can’t report three nights in a row? So then you can’t report people indiscriminately. The police have it hard…. Wen Jiexi scratched her head and thought.

In fact, the production crew had accounted for this. They knew that if the police had the power to report one person every night then the game would go by very fast. That is why they choose to implement this rule.