32

Chapter 32- A surprise on the plane?!
Wen Jiexi and Li Lingmeng dragged their suitcases behind them as they followed Xue Molin to their plane. Xue Molin wore black sunglasses that covered most of her face and in her sexy dress, she seemed like a rich heiress going on vacation. They also blankly watched as she teased and flirted with the beautiful stewardess who was leading them, causing the stewardess to blush in embarrassment.

The two whispered quietly to each other and since they couldn’t continue watching the show playing out in front of them, they turned their eyes to the plane instead. This was both their first time going on an airplane after all. They were then taken on a short tour of the inside of the plane, starting from the back. They first passed by the Economy class which was crowded with seats but good enough for the single passenger. However, there was not much leg space and you couldn’t leave your seat after the plane lifted. Then they reached the business class area and the seats were double the size of the Economy class. The nice round seats also had large enough tables that could hold computers and partitioners that sectioned off each seat from the one next to them.

“And here is the first-class section. Please go in and watch your step.”

Wen Jiexi immediately turned her eyes to the front when she heard the stewardess announce this. She saw that there were only eight seats in the entire area and the floor was covered in soft carpeting. The space around them seemed to shine with a soft and warm orange glow. The chairs were soft and large seats that one could lie all the way down  in and there were even small flat-screen TVs in front of each seat. If you want to isolate yourself, you could simply pull a curtain. The entire area was much better by several degrees compared to the other sections they had seen.

“Wow, it’s so big!” Li Lingmeng exclaimed.

“Alright, these are your plane tickets. Don’t lose them. If I remember correctly, there should only be six people flying first class today. So relax and enjoy it, no one will be watching your every step.” Xue Molin said as she handed them their plane tickets.

Wen Jiexi looked at her ticket and saw her seat was number 1, Li Lingmeng was number 2, and Xue Molin was number 3. They were right next to each other.

“Jixi, is this a plane? The big bird that can fly everywhere and anywhere!” Dango said excitedly and wandered around in curiosity.

Haven’t you been flying all the time? Haven’t the novelty worn off by now? Wen Jiexi thought humorously in her heart.

“Hmph, I’m just curious about how you humans can create these weird things. You can even create something that’ll give you flight and take you into the sky.” Dango said with hands on its hips.

Hehe, but aren’t there more strange things to be seen from the shop?

“The shop, well, um…how should I put it….when I came to existence, they were already there. Furthermore, unless the contractor buys it, I can only look at the pictures. Unfortunately, the contractors are only willing to buy a few things and they only buy things that are related to the missions.

Isn’t that natural? Just who would have the spare points and time to buy a fighter they can use? It’s just unimaginable. Naturally, it would be better to buy more useful things. Not to mention the items you want to see cost several times the amount of the points for the golden missions. Who would be able to afford it? Wen Jiexi didn’t know whether she should laugh or cry at Dango’s complaints.

“Sister Xue, didn’t you say there would be six people? The plane is about to take off, but no one is here!” Li Lingmeng turned her head and asked. Would they end up having space all to themselves then?