105

Ch.105- ENDING: Mortals, are you throwing up from the dog food?!
While Su Chenyu and Wen Jiexi were recovering from their injuries, Director Peng called them to give them his condolences. Director Peng said that only he knew about the incident and he would not tell any of the other cast or crew about it. After all, if word gets out that the nation’s goddess was in the hospitals, the paparazzi would come knocking at their door. Not to mention, both are high-profile actors that can not be stained with such a scandal. So he concealed the information.

Although the matters with the film have been resolved, the Feng family’s matters have not been resolved yet. At first, the older generation did not interfere with Su Chenyu’s attack on the Feng family as it was something to be resolved within the younger generations, but then Su Chenyu’s life was threatened and it became a matter of protecting the next generations’ heirs. The older generation could no longer sit still, and they didn’t need the younger generation to fight their battle. All of the tycoons and business giants that had stood to the side finally rose up to fight.

The fight between the older generations cannot be compared to that of the younger generation. Their years of experience and an extensive network of connections were much deeper and broader than the young generations’. This time, because the heir of the Su family was put into danger, almost all the Su family were dispatched. With their power and knowledge, the already shaky Feng family was crushed.

In the upper-class society, everyone believed that the Feng family was done for. Not only was the Su family involved but the other major families also mercilessly participated in the battle. Every single one of the major families had a grievance with the Feng family and dealt with the Feng family ruthlessly. Anyone who dares to try and help the Feng family can only die with the Feng family. Practically those who participated in the kidnapping. Even mere accomplices were dealt with mercilessly.

In just an instant, the originally lofty Feng family became no better than a beggar as everyone shunned them with disdain. An aura of despair plagued everyone in the Feng family, but even in these desperate times, they did not come together to fight against their foe. Today, in Feng family’s main company, the top-level executives were arguing in the conference room,

“This is all your fault as the family’s head! Because you didn’t properly discipline your son, look what he did! Now we’re isolated from all of our allies! If that was it, then we would be fine, but it’s the Su family who is taking the lead on this. Now, who will help us?”

“All of our stockholders have been selling their shares left and right. Our investors have also withdrawn their capital! Our stocks are plummeting at an alarming rate! Us stockholders are here to make money, not give money to you! Whatever you have done is your fault, why should we be embroiled in this mess with you?” An angry representative of the shareholders yelled with rage.

70% of the Feng family’s stocks are held by various uncles and aunts of the Feng family. The head of the Feng family only held around a total of 25%, including Feng Xiaoliang’s shares. The other remaining shares are held by small stockholders and although they usually don’t say anything, they were screaming the loudest today.

This was to be expected as because of the Feng family, they have suffered similarly. They clearly did nothing wrong, but because they held some of the Feng Family’s shares they were facing bankruptcy. Now, these shares were like useless pieces of jade, they can’t even sell them for free! These small stockholders felt like crying, the money they lost was not something their small families could afford.

“What’s the use of yelling? What do you mean this is all our fault? Everyone here is tied together like a line of ants, we’re going down together! Weren’t you clapping with glee when you were paid the dividends? Now that the company is in a crisis, you actually want to run away while blaming us? Hmph, believe it or not, even if we have fallen from grace, we can still ruin your families with a wave of our hand!” A member of the Feng family who holds a large number of shares retorted angrily.