79

Ch.79- Have you guys ever thought about how I feel?
The sudden kiss caused her to step back quickly, but despite it being only a few seconds, Wen Jiexi’s cheeks were furiously red and her head felt dizzy. She hid her face into Su Chenyu’s embrace, revealing only her blushing ears to the crowd. Ahhh, so embarrassing! There’s so many people watching!

While Su Chenyu merely smiled and happily hugged the little sheep in her arms. As for those people who grudgingly accepted the situation but still held disgust in her eyes, she will ignore them for now. Her current intention is to let everyone know that this girl is hers, that this girl in her arms is the person she loves. She couldn’t care less about the matters of other people

“Good, good, well everyone, please enjoy the banquet! Don’t be polite, eat to your heart’s content!” Su Tonghao clapped his hands and his expression didn’t waver. It seems that the head of the Su family does not oppose.

When everyone heard Su Tongbao’s words, they all slowly dispersed. The other person already had a lover, what right did they have to pursue and fight for them now? However, today’s events will undoubtedly become the gossip of the upper class for the next few months. Of course, there are some parts that cannot be said as after all, one cannot afford to offend the Su family.

“I am really sorry, Xiaoliang, but it seems our Little Yu has found someone she likes.” Long Junzhu said with a smile and didn’t bother hiding her good mood. As the daughter of a triad boss, she naturally knew all about the darkness of the upper class more than anyone else. After all, when someone from the upper-class wanted something ‘taken care of’ they often called on the underworld gangs to do their dirty work. As one of the heirs of the biggest triads, she had a network of communications that told her everything about the relationships of the upper-class with the underworld.

News of the shady dealings and disgusting things the Feng Family has done had long entered her ears long ago. It really was an eye-opener. Although a lot of the information is rather superficial, it would be enough to cause a mess in the Feng family. As for the information that dug a little deeper, it may be able to damage the Feng family’s reputation but now was not the right time to take action.

Moreover, the four other major families all have different information on their hands. If they were to add it all up, it would be rather impressive. Especially the Xue family. For Xue Molin, the Xue family had become obsessed with monitoring every movement the Feng family made and thus caused the Feng family to move cautiously the past few years.

Although she wanted to kick out this extremely disgusting family from her sight, it wasn’t the right timing to do so. Otherwise, they would never allow them to shame in front of them so easily. Did they really think she was so stupid to let her enemies off just like that? Long Junzhu looked at  Feng Xiaoliang’s hypocritical appearance and felt even more disgusted. If it weren’t for this occasion and his identity, she would’ve long called some people to beat up this idiot and then dump him off a cliff.

“It’s alright, Auntie, Little Yu is allowed to have her own thoughts.  Since she has someone she likes, I can’t force it.” Feng Xiaoliang concealed the anger in his eyes and revealed a gentle smile instead of a poor man who won over his love. This heartbroken look only made the group of women below feel more excited and distressed at the same time. However….since Su Chenyu doesn’t like men, especially this man in particular, did that mean they had a chance now?

As soon as  Feng Xiaoliang stepped off the stage, he was immediately surrounded by a bunch of crooning women. However, a trace of fragility appeared between his eyebrows and his eyes locked onto Su Chenyu and then the Wen Jiexi in her arms. His actions only caused the other women to feel a grudge towards Su Chenyu in their hearts.