1 - FIRST DAY:THE BET

KUHU's POV

"You know I hate this place right?", I glared at my friend Jin. He chuckled lightly, "Of course I know but you didn't attend the first year at all and were saved by corona for the second one, I guess now is the time you should force yourself a bit to adjust in here"

"You know I'm a vibe catchy person and this place has a record of making me cry every single day I have been here"

"Kuhu you have hardly attended the college for 40 days in two years", he said in a tone that sounded like 'Seriously!!'

"Exactly and 40 days I have cried too, trust me something bad will happen today as well", I said in a hushed tone scared of the outcome.

"I bet you will have the best day of your college today," he said cheerfully.

I wonder how he can be this cheerful all the time and especially how he is friends with me!! A total negative person.. well only for myself though.

I can cheer other people and make them believe in positivity but for me nopeee a big NO, even if I try I can't think positively. But Jin knows how to make me happy after all we are friends since 8th grade now.

"Don't you think you made a stupid bet, as this place never disappointed me in being bad news, and here first day of our college, its gonna be the best yeah right !!" I said sarcastically rolling my eyes .

He stopped in his tracks and stood in front of me startling me a bit "Yup and am highly positive about it that you will have a blast today plus don't forget we are seniors now that adds up to the happy point", he said while giving me his famous wink which honestly I find adorable but am never gonna accept that.

"So Mr Jin ready to loose the bet although I wish you win cause I seriously want to be happy about this hell hole ." I said while pointing towards the hallway. Yup you heard ne right, Hell hole, that is what this place is for me.

"BTW what's the bet", I asked curiously making him think for a while then suddenly he clicked his fingers as an idea popped up in his mischievous mind and him being loud as always he chimed loudly "I GOT IT " making everyone in the hallway look at our way.

"Shhhhhhh", I shushed him as he made a slight pouty face which made me chuckle a bit, "Continue.." and it took seconds for him to be all cheerful again making me slap my forehead .

"If this day will be the best day as I said it will be...", he said proudly like he is the one to write my future, "...You will go to the terrace of the college and yell my name and will say 'THANK YOU SO MUCH JIN MY MOST HANDSOME FRIEND EVER' , What say??", I looked at him with wide eyes he has got to be kidding me..

"You know what Jin your bet sounds like you know you are gonna loose as in no way am gonna do that and you know it", I said shocked that how can he even think am gonna do something like that?

"Kuhu believe me you are gonna be so happy that I won't even have to ask you to do so", he said so surely that I felt wowed by his confidence.

"Jin you are damn confident oh no my mistake over-confident", I yelled in his ears.

"Ahh... Wait and watch! You will thank me", he said rubbing his left ear. "Well fine no problem, I surely can wait for something which is not going to happen," I said sarcastically faking a smile.

"So my turn now. If I won you are making my 5 wishes come true, whatever they might be", I said as I started walking again.

He trailed behind me and said "Seriously! that's pretty easy compared to my wish", he said confused.

I hit his shoulder lightly and said "Cause I want to keep it, real idiot, not like you making a filmy bet which is impossible"

"Well, you say that now but...",

"It's not gonna happen!!", I raised my voice cutting him off quickly as we entered our classroom.

"Yeah sure", he whispered to himself but enough for me to hear.

_________________

Well, I just wrote it and am posting it not wanting to keep it in the draft.

But I will say whether JIN wins the bet or not you all should keep his wish in mind as it may take a turn in the future...

(wow am giving a spoiler myself... amazing!)

Please vote and comment, and let me know your views.

LOVE LOVE