62 - EVERYTHING IS OKAY

IN THE HOSPITAL

TAEHYUNG's POV

I can't lose her.

Limping along with the stretcher I couldn't help my blurry vision getting in the way. Her blood smeared all over me went dry a long time ago.

Keeping the knife in didn't help at all since the late arrival of the ambulance caused enough damage. The blood that was still seeping out of her body, made me dizzy and my legs wobbly.

Keeping courage was already difficult but the moment she lost consciousness, my soul left my body.

Even my own wound didn't matter to me at all. All of the pain was circulating in my heart rather than in my leg.

"Everything will be okay", I kept murmuring like a buzzing bee, asking myself to keep faith.

"You have to stay outside", saying this the nurse left with Kuhu's unconscious body while I kept staring at the sleeping beauty fading away from my eyesight.

"Taehyung where is Kuhu?!", a panicked voice broke my trance making me turn around and that's when I saw horrified faces rushing towards me.

Jimin and Jungkook kept running while I noticed that Jin looked all lost as if he had no recollection of where he was right now.

"Taehyung?", Jimin questioned again now standing beside me. I was ignoring any kind of eye contact but the second my eyes met Jimin's, I broke down.

Without saying another word he hugged me with all his power but still I lost my balance. My legs gave up and fell numb not knowing their job at all.

"Where's she?", Jungkook asked in a hushed tone, not wanting to hear the answer he knows I'm about to give.

I looked up sobbing and just shook my head slowly giving him all the puzzle pieces to sort. I had no intention to let out the words that will hurt all of us the most.

The dressing over my thigh didn't go overlooked by Jimin. He was about to ask when I beat him saying, "It's nothing, I'm o-okay"

Helping me to stand, Jimin dragged me near the bench where I noticed Jin sitting already. Just like Kuhu, he seemed lifeless. The only difference was that his eyes were open.

My gaze couldn't shift from his still attire and that's when his empty orbs met mine. His pale face and dry throat could be noticed from a mile.

Opening his mouth he dreaded for a few seconds to utter something, but at last, his thick lips quivered knowing he can't dare to ask the question because of the already horrible answer to it.

Finally, a puff of air left his throat as if his heart thumped loudly within his chest. And that was it. An exhale was all it took for him to lose it.

Letting out a loud screech, he held his head disheveling all the tangled knots while leaning forward on his knees.

Jimin and Jungkook immediately held him to control his actions, but every effort went in vain.

Loud sobs made him more vulnerable than he already was. I saw Jin break down for the first time and looking at Jimin's reaction, it confirmed that this isn't something usual for him as well.

Despite his comic personality, we know how tough of a guy Jin is. But now if someone will see him for the first time, they will term him as the weakest.

Guilt! That's all I felt. My pain was secondary for a moment. The attack was for me, the one who is suffering inside the chamber was supposed to be me.

Taking deep breaths I stood up knowing that Jungkook's eyes were following me. But I couldn't stand the hallway. I had to move out of here.