29 - YOONGI

"It's yoongi!!"

Before she could pick the call it ended vanishing her smile too.

She looked at me with pleading eyes saying, "I'm very sorry Taehyung but I have to take this, I hope you don't mind"

"Yeah sure no problem", I replied with a small smile cause honestly I was a little sad as I was feeling quite soothing in here with her in the balcony with me.

She was about to redial the number when I asked her, "Seems like someone important!"

"Damn important", she replied with a grin as her face was still stuck on the screen. Her excitement for this person was making me uneasy as who is this person she is excited about.

She dialed the number and pressed the phone to her ear supporting it with her shoulder as she started collecting our empty cans while I quickly helped her saying, "You can go, I will throw them in the trash"

She smiled back nodding and handing me the cans and meanwhile the person might have picked up the call as she exclaimed holding the mobile back in her hands, "Yoongi!! Damn I almost started to miss you", she said chuckling and walking off the balcony to her room.

I stood there looking at the direction she went to mumbling, "Who is making her so happy...And why the hell you are so bothered Kim Taehyung, you have gotta find out the answer to that"

I threw the cans in the bin in the kitchen and gave a last peek to her room before walking towards mine as I could hear her excited voice which was although hard to understand but she definitely sounded thrilled.

KUHU's POV

"How are you? How were your exams? You okay?-", I started showering him with my questions as I plopped myself on the bed while he cut me off with a chuckle saying, "Breathe now will you?"

"I missed you", I sang out loud cause I was talking to him after soo long. More then four weeks, sounds silly maybe but who talks every week its long for them and it really is long for me cause Yoongi is my guide book, phone diary, the best listener ever a person could ask for and I had soo much to talk about.

Yoongi and I met in middle school but unfortunately he got transferred just after our two years of friendship but we always tried to stay connected despite of the distance we had. In fact people usually grow apart with time but in our case the sight was different as we started to talk more and grew a lot more closer than we already were as we shared same thoughts and nature.

We both came to a conclusion that maybe this distance is what keeping us together as we both were equally afraid to loose connection with each other.

"I wish I could say the same", he said teasing me but I know he missed me more than I did because I do have Jin and Jimin on my side but for Yoongi I am the only one and that really makes me feel blessed and I try my hardest not to let him down.

"You dog", I said sternly earning a chuckle from his side.

"What were you doing? I called you twice"

"I'm so sorry I was with Taehyung and we were soo into the topic that I couldn't-", I said it in one go but he interrupted me saying, "Wait who the hell is Taehyung?"

"He is one hell of a guy", I said giggling as images of Taehyung clouded my mind.

"Wait you are praising a GUY", he said shockingly emphasizing on the term guy and soon I realized I was still thinking about Taehyung somehow, so I immediately cleared my throat and stopped my stupid grin saying, "I'm not a mean person, you see"

"I never said that but this sounds different or weird I should say"

"Oh come on", I said rolling my eyes playfully sliding to my side on the bed.