20 - TELL ME!

KUHU's POV

I was reading when I felt a gaze on me, I looked up only to see taehyung to quickly look back in the book hoping I might have not noticed , cute.

I don't know why but whenever I look at him my eyes tends to stay. They fight the battle with my brain, asking me to look away but my eyes, they just don't wanna move and somehow always my eyes wins and not that am complaining for sure as his face is beautiful and am not just talking about looks ,its just that looking at him soothes something in me.

I didn't realize that I was looking at him constantly. Suddenly he looked back up but somehow I kept my gaze still and the way he is looking back at me I don't think so he minds it.

I felt his gaze to shift from my eyes to the strand of my hairs which were annoying me from a long time now, from the corner of my eyes I saw his hand coming towards my face maybe to move the hairs aside but I didn't retaliate as again I don't know why but I didn't wanted him to stop.

The moment he was about to touch my hairs.... everything turned dark.

SHIT

No no no no no this can't happen nooooo

I'm in the library

Its dark

With everything turning dark my mind seemed to shut down too. I couldn't process anything, the only thing I knew was I want to get out of here as soon as possible.

I didn't realize when I started to cry until I felt taehyung beside me and the next thing I knew I hugged his waist, tight closing my eyes as I was too scared to handle this alone. I wanted him right now, I wanted to feel that am not alone, that he is there but still my mind was clouded with all the memories and trauma that took place.

It was too dark to see anything, I couldn't even see his silhouette when he stood beside me, I just felt his presence and hugged him and to my luck I was right to sense his presence.

"Please h-help me, p-please", was all I could say, those were the only words that came out.

Taehyung tried to calm me but all went in vain. His body was stiffed when I hugged him but not right now, he was trying to calm me down but I kept pushing myself in him as much as possible. I was scared to loose his touch, to loose him.

"S-save m-me, p-please save m-me from him", I felt like he will come back any moment, I will have to go through it again, again I will be helpless.

"Him?? There is no one here, Kuhu", Taehyung said but I kept shaking my head in denial.

"Listen to me, just listen to me", he said very calmly and I tried to control my crying state. I felt his hand stroking my hairs to make me feel relaxed and it worked, his touch was working, his voice was helping.

I thought in this situation I won't be able to let myself touched by anyone but his hands patting my head and rubbing it was helping. His touch felt like I needed it, I might not be aware of it initially but I really needed this comfort, his comfort.

I felt his one hand to move around the table like searching something but my eyes were still closed and my face was literally dug in his stomach.

"Kuhu.. look at me", he said so softly while he cupped my face with his one hand. I hesitated first but slowly pushed my face back still holding him.

I felt his finger under my chin, moving my face up but my eyes were still shut and the tears were rolling down non-stop.

"Open you eyes", he said in a whisper but I didn't wanted to witness the darkness. The darkness with my eyes closed felt much better.