49 - BOON FOR ME

KUHU's POV

"I ate a lot", Jin breathed out before throwing himself on the couch as he rested his head on the headrest.

"Well tell us something we don't know already", Jimin said playfully rolling his eyes while he took a seat beside Jin.

"I'm sorry that you got hurt"

"When did I got hu- OUCH!", Jimin got cut off by a hard slap on his thigh while the loud strike surprised us all.

"Now that was something you didn't know, did you?", Jin's sly comment made us all laugh while on the other hand Jimin just glared at him.

"The Fate was amazing!", I exclaimed taking a seat on the armrest of the side sofa where Taehyung was seated.

He passed me a smile while I adjusted my position so that I won't fall on his lap.

"Yeah I wasn't expecting it to be that good", Jungkook said with a huge grin as he patted his stomach. He literally gave competition to Jin when it came to who will eat the most. There wasn't a stall left that they didn't stop by.

Today was the first day of the Fest which was Fate. Many students set up stalls with food and games all over. It was like a mini version of the fair without a giant wheel and stuff.

Taehyung even won a keychain for me. He didn't miss a single shot while shooting the Balloons and seriously he looked super cool doing so.

The part which amused me was the keychain we actually got. At first, it was wrapped in a gift paper so he didn't know what he was picking and later when I opened it I was left with an expression we can call as, shy.

What was supposed to be a single gift came out to be a couple keychain.

It's a pair of wooden pieces. One is in heart shape while the other one is rectangular. 

They are like pieces of a puzzle because the rectangular piece has a heart-shaped hole in it which is actually for the other piece to fit in it completely.

Well the awkward part for me was that it had a sentence carved on it saying, 'You stole my heart'

But what stunned me the most were Taehyung's words.

"I guess sometimes things can speak more than a person"

He said those words so smoothly plus without any hint of hesitation that it took me off guard. 

Honestly, for the past few days, he has been acting really strange. I don't know how to put it in exact words but he really has been more of a tease I should say.

He never misses a chance to surprise me with his comments. I still remember the day vividly when he almost brushed his lips on my ear saying, "I love the way you blush around me"