44 - NOT AGAIN

KUHU's POV

"Kuhu get up, it has been two days"

Two days, yup I know I promised Jin to be back soon but that's the problem. Whenever I visit Mom I just don't want to leave.

But this time the scenario is a bit different, I haven't even left my room since I came here.

That's all I want to do, to be on my bed twenty-four seven until I forget what happened or miraculously gain some powers to erase the memory.

"Last warning young lady", Mom said in a stern voice removing the blinds causing my eyes to itch.

"Not the curtains!", I whined covering my face with the duvet turning so that now I was lying flat on my stomach.

"Quit whining already", she snatched my blanket away leaving me cold.

My mom can be really powerful at times like this. Well raising me helped her practice I guess, as I'm a heavy sleeper after all.

"Be down in five minutes", and with that she left the room.

Huffing and puffing my way to the washroom I did my morning routine. I walked down straight towards the kitchen as I haven't eaten much in these two days and now I am feeling the appetite pretty badly.

"What's in breakfast?", I asked taking the seat on the stool beside the kitchen counter.

"Eggs and kimchi toast"

"Perfect", I stated and the moment mom placed the plate in front of me I forked it like a hungry beast.

As soon as I took the first bite I could feel myself savouring its taste as I hummed in delight.

"Liked it?", Mom asked to which I replied in an instant saying, "Loved it"

"You are going back today", Mom ordered spoiling my mood within a second.

"Don't you like having my company?", I asked trying my best to top the puppy face but looked like it didn't worked as she said, "Two days were sufficient to have you, now you can leave"

"That was mean, okay!", I pointed my fork at her while she laughed it off.

"I love your company honey but just because of what happened you can't put a full stop to everything right?"

I know she is right, I have to get back. I haven't even contacted the boys as my phone is switched off cause I really wanted a break.

"Hmm", I hummed in response finishing my plate.

"So about this Taehyung boy..", my mom trailed making me choke on my last bite. I quickly sipped my juice as she should warn me before starting anything serious.

She chuckled and continued, "You really get flushed when it comes to him, don't you?", mom teased me raising her eye brows while I kept both of my hands on my cheeks as they were getting warmer by every second.

"Stop it Ma!", I retaliated, as from the moment I told her about what happened in the balcony that night and later about the whole Kiss drama she is not leaving any chance of teasing me.

"Okay Okay I was saying that this Taehyung, when can I meet him?", my eyes were about to pop out.

"Why do you wanna meet him?", I asked in a single breath.

"I have met all your friends and it has been so long since Jin and Jimin visited so I was just curious"

"Oh!", I don't know why I panicked like that but again it gave my mom a point to drag on as she commented, "You acted like I made him my son-in-law"