56 - IN LOVE

KUHU's POV

"Jimin get down, right now!", I warned him again emphasizing on each word which as usual went in vain.

It has been an hour since Jimin and Jungkook are dancing around the living room. Be it on the floor or on the couch they just can't stop partying around our victory as if we won half of the Seoul in war.

"Oh come on Kuhu don't be a spoilsport", he whined and grabbed my arm pulling me on the couch as well while a little shriek left my mouth which later turned into a giggle.

Seeing me join their little celebration Jungkook raised the volume a little more so that our neighbours could come any moment now banging on the door to complaint for their hampered peace.

"Ya! You will make her fall with you", yelling Taehyung entered the living room ready to get me down while I smirked deciding to play with him a little more the way I did after our performance.

A red blushing Taehyung is indeed a treat to the eyes.

Just when Taehyung could grab my wrist I turned him around and jumped on his back to which he thankfully caught me in time.

"Whoa", a gasp left him while I chuckled hard securing myself on his back.

"You seem to be in a great mood ha?", he turned his head a little with a smirk plastered on his face while I clearly got his intensions. 

I won't let him fire back what I started and therefore with all the little courage in me I leaned a little stealing his breath away whispering, "Is that a problem?"

He gulped before looking away making me laugh since I got the reaction I wanted. But soon my laughter ended in surprise as he bounced me up holding me tightly and in the next moment he spun me around leading me to curl in like a ball.

"Taehyung!", I squealed giggling and gripping him hard scared to fall off but the sudden gaiety felt so great as if I got everything I was looking for and just when I thought I couldn't feel more merrier he kept me down holding my shoulders to balance me and the contact made me realize only one thing.

Indeed, I got everything.

FLASHBACK

Running off the stage I felt my heartbeat reaching my ears making me cover them tightly. 

Without knowing where my footsteps were leading me to, I kept on pacing up looking down with fierce palpitations ready to kill me.

Walking down the hallway, far away from everyone and every noise I stepped into the cafeteria which was thankfully deserted.

I sat in the corner clutching my chest and breathing through my mouth in order to calm myself while I heard some footsteps rushing towards me.

"Kuhu"

I looked up only to tear out the next moment and instantly ran towards the figure I count in as my family and savior.

"J-Jin", I stuttered and couldn't say a word more as I hugged him with everything left in me.

Caressing my hair he said, "Shh everything is fine"

I sniffed and strangely felt composed quite sooner than I expected. I opened my eyes to see Yoongi standing there a little awkwardly but as soon as our eyes met, he smiled.

He smiled as if he knew what was wrong with me. He smiled knowingly that ironically how right things are for me right now. He smiled knowing everything while Jin asked me in pure concern, "Are you okay now?"

Retracting back I just nodded and apologized for worrying him that much.

Sitting around the corner Jin took his place right beside me while Yoongi sat in front. Both waiting for me to speak up.