24 - FUN

KUHU's POV

"WHAT THE HELL TOOK YOU BOTH SO LONG?"

As expected we were scolded right away as we entered. I was holding taehyung's forearm as I was still limping and as soon as Jin noticed he ran towards us holding me from the other side and asking, "What happened?"

"Relax... Don't treat me like I had multiple fractures", I said chuckling walking towards the living room with the help of both and earning a 'tsk' sound from Jin.

Taehyung made me sit and I mumbled a small 'thank you', as usual earning a frown in return which made me giggle and he smiled after that.

"Tell me what happened", Jin sat beside me and before I could reply, "Her clumsiness happened", taehyung said keeping our bags on the coffee table and sitting on the single sofa resting his head back with closed eyes.

Before I could give him a dead glare my eyes soften seeing him like that as he must be tired from all the carrying me around the college thing, I feel bad now.

"Ahh its nothing I just tripped and its a small sprain, will be fine by tomorrow", I said making Jin nod in return saying, "I hope so"

"You both came back!!!", Jimin shouted coming in the living room along with jungkook making taehyung to jolt up his head and opening his eyes.

"Jeez you all are acting like we came back from a war or something", I said playfully rolling my eyes and resting my feet on the coffee table as I need to keep it straight for no more pain and a quick recovery.

Jungkook and jimin chuckled in response getting themselves seated.

"Hey what happened to you?", Jimin said with wide eyes noticing my so called injury.

How many times do I have to repeat myself now, I thought whining...

"A small sprain and-"

"SPRAIN!!!!", jimin screamed on top of his lungs cutting me off and standing up abruptly from his seat.

"How did it happened? Is it too painful? Is it paining now? Should we go see a doctor? How will you dance? That doesn't matter we should go and get it checked, come on-"

"SHHHHHHHHHH", I shushed jimin to stop him from his rambling.

"Stop overreacting you idiot", Jin said scolding jimin to which his face turned into a pouty one making me laugh. Jimin has always been way over protective for me, that sometimes its over board, but I always find it cute.

"I'm okay Park Jimin, it's not that painful and it will be okay by morning and I will be able to dance too, now sit down", I said ordering him to which he just obeyed me but still concern was dripping from his face.

"What took you both soo long and how did you two ended up together ?", Jungkook asked me but gave a weird look to taehyung to which taehyung just glared back at him. Why are they having such weird eye contact , seems like having a conversation of their own.

I ignored and replied, "Taehyung was there in the library too, then the power went off and I had to get my bag so it made us late"

"How did you got the sprain?", jungkook asked again, why is he acting like an investigating officer.

"I tripped over a bin, why?", I asked back.

"Kuhu you should have come back immediately what if your sprain got worse cause of all the walking you did", Jin said concerned but how should I tell them that I didn't walked around rather I was carried around all the time.

"I-I..." , I stuttered, not knowing how to frame the words. I looked over taehyung who wasn't looking my way in fact ignoring my gaze.

"Taehyung you are too careless, how could you let her walk", jungkook said accusing him to which I find it weird as it looked like he was suppressing a smile.