6 - HIM

"Vibe!!", Jungkook said confused.

"Yes vibe, is it funny to you", I said raising my voice a bit.

"Of course not, I just don't know what vibe you all are talking about", Jungkook said smiling nervously rubbing the back of his neck.

"Sorry, I am not rude to people like this its just that am having a bad day as you can see", I said feeling guilty of the way I have talked to him till now.

In response Jungkook nodded smiling softly saying ,"No problem I totally understand"

"Well about that vibe thing..", I started explaining to which Jungkook listened attentively

"..Its just that am a person who notices vibes of any person or place before continuing anything related to it. It matters a lot to me and when I entered this college I haven't felt this negative ever in my life and for the proof I had the worst day in here it was just horrible and at that time Jin and Jimin were also in other colleges so I was all alone its not like it affects me but this place made it worse and than seeing me like this Jin and Jimin took admission in here but me being me was so scared that I stopped attending the classes, it might sound silly I know", I said it all in one go inhaling a long breath as soon as I finished.

"Yeah making us stuck in here", Jin said looking from me to Jungkook to which I just giggled.

"To be honest it doesn't sound silly to me at all", Jungkook said reassuring me that he is not lying.

"In fact everyone is sensitive to one or the other thing I myself can't bare every kind of smell you know".

"Yeah kuhu he is soo sensitive to smell that he once left the concert we bought tickets for, saving our money for about half a year but he couldn't stand the smell surrounding the stadium due to some reason but he just left making me leave with him too" , Jimin said glaring towards Jungkook and he just chuckled in response while Jin smiled hearing the story.

"Wow seriously?", I asked amazed by the fact that he left the concert for which people usually sell their personal things.

"Yup..", Jungkook said being proud of himself, "..and you know what, you remind me of someone who is very particular about vibe too ", Jungkook continued which made me look at him with questionable face mouthing 'Who?'

"Jimin you know whom am I talking about, right?", Jungkook asked looking towards Jimin to which he quickly responded, "Yeah", Jimin said knowing very well.

"Hoseok hyung", both said in unison chuckling while giving each other a hifi like they won a quiz or something.

"He is our elder brother Kuhu and too much about vibes", Jimin said noticing the confusion on my face and I only replied with a small, "Oh".

"Okay shall we eat something am hungry..", Jin whined keeping his hands on his stomach and I cut him off saying, "..Yeah like always".

"Can't deny", Jin said grinning widely and I just rolled my eyes playfully shaking my head.

We all got up from our seats to get something for us to eat.

We ordered our food although I just ordered a cold coffee cause it cheers me up every time and I wasn't feeling that hungry too.

The moment we were waiting at the counter for our orders to arrive, "Hey what was the surprise you were talking about back then", Jimin suddenly asked grabbing Jungkook's attention and in return Jungkook just smirked taking his tray of food from the counter and walking back to our table, "You will get to know soon", Jungkook said without even turning back.

"He is always such a tease towards me", Jimin said annoyed by the fact that Jungkook wasn't telling him to which Jin said, "Cause we love your reactions shorty" and I simply laughed looking at Jimin's face as it seemed like he will jump on Jin and will eat him up any second now.

Being called shorty always triggers Jimin and Jin is well aware of that.

Jin walked back with his tray of food like nothing happened meanwhile I grabbed my coffee and Jimin's food tray hitting him with my elbow gesturing him to come as he was still giving death glares to Jin.

Jimin took the tray from my hand harshly and passed me quickly crashing our shoulders which made me stumble at my position and am sure he was this fast as he was about to say something back to Jin.

I chuckled at his childish behavior and thanked god that my coffee was okay otherwise before Jimin could have killed Jin I would have killed him first.

I started walking back to our table taking a sip from my coffee, "Ummm.. You are the love of my life right now ", I said enjoying and talking to my coffee but before I could take another sip someone crashed into me ruining the moment, making me stumble back and now my coffee was all over my dress and face.

"YOU IDIOT!"

??? POV

'Ahh am late on my first day, great ' I thought to myself as I was typing a text on my phone.

"I came to the canteen as you asked, now where are you?"

I sent the message but before I could look up I bumped into someone harshly as I was walking quite fast which made me stumble back and my phone to drop on the floor. I felt a cold liquid running through my shirt, my arms in the air as what just happened.

"YOU IDIOT", the person I bumped into yelled at me and when I looked up my eyes widened as the liquid which I assume to be coffee by smell was now spilled on her face and dress.

"Can't you walk properly, if your mobile is everything to you go sit in the corner and enjoy, at least let the others walk safely...arghh look what have you done", she scolded me without even looking at me and I on the other hand couldn't move my eyes off her.

I tried to speak but nothing, nothing came out as I was so lost I mean I was being scolded by her but still I couldn't ignore the fact that she looked... pretty.

Her baby pink top which was now of different color because of my mistake, her blue high-waist jeans paired with baby pink sneakers made her look so adorable. Although there was coffee allover her face but it looked like a five year old girl messed up her face while eating chocolate which made it look, cuter.

Soo Cute, I thought to myself but soon came to reality when she clicked her fingers in front of my face .

"Are you deaf?", she asked annoyed by my silent behavior and that's when I noticed her eyes which were puffy and red like she might have cried or something but why?

We will think about that later you dumb first say something , I scolded myself for my inability to say anything but before I could say something I turned my head to my left hearing two familiar voices as they said in unison ,

"Taehyung!"

_________________________

Finally Taehyung in the picture..

I will update the next chapter soon, hope you liked this chapter

LOVE LOVE