28 - LOVE

"Taehyung I know about your parents"

As soon as I said those words as expected his smiled dropped the next second. His eyes reflected shock, maybe not expecting this situation.

After a few seconds of silence I realized that now he was not looking into my eyes, although it may look like that but he has just spaced out.

I really don't know what to say now as I may have dropped this bomb on him but what next?

"Taehyung", I said placing my hand on his shoulder and he flinched a bit at my touch making me feel like Déjà vu. He cleared his throat looking in front now and said "Sorry I j-just didn't e-expected this"

Again, again his voice cracked just like it did when I mentioned about my parents. This really do make him feel weak. I pulled my hand back now placing them in-between my knees squeezing myself out of nervousness.

"Who told you?", he asked, his voice lacking the energy he always carries and that alone was enough to make me wanna cry emotionally.

"Does it matter?"

In a split of second he looked at me, his expressions scared me not cause I was afraid of him just because I was afraid for him.

His face was blank yet full of emotions. He looked broken and I guess after so many years that phase still haven't healed, maybe because he never dealt with it properly. He came to a conclusion when he was just a small child but it lead to his belief system and that definitely troubles him too although he might not agree with it.

"You are right it doesn't matter, nothing related to it matters at all", he said but it looked like he wasn't saying that to me in fact by saying these words he was trying to convince himself, again.

He sighed deeply and again looked away.

I need to try.

"Taehyung, I am sorry I know without your consent I shouldn't have interfered at al-"

"Its not your fault don't be sorry", he said monotonously cutting me off and my eyes soften that even in this situation he is keeping his calm and not even letting me blame myself.

"It is.. but please let me in, I don't want to pressurize you but I really want to be a part of your life"

I couldn't say I wanted to help him as I don't want him to think I'm just doing this as a favor or something, I really do want to be one in his sorrows.

"Are you saying this because you feel like you owe me? Cause you don't have to-"

"Don't you ever say that again", I said getting teary cause I really didn't wanted him to think like that and his words literally stung me bad.

He looked at me immediately hearing my cracked voice ,"Kuhu please.. I'm sorry I really didn't meant that in a bad way", he said that in a panicky tone.

I looked away as no matter what the thought crossing his mind was really unpleasing for me. But can I blame him? As any person in his place would have thought the same but Taehyung thinking like that hurts a bit more than needed, why?

He sighed and the next moment I felt his finger under my chin making me look his way but I kept looking down not wanting to face him with tears in my eyes.

His fingers were still holding my chin firmly when he said, "Look at me"

I didn't, I didn't looked at him but he said it again and this time more softly, "Kuhu please look at me"

I looked up to meet his brown orbs. Tears at the brim of my eyes trying their best not to fall, letting my eyes to itch but eventually making me blink causing the tears to track down its path down my cheek.