26 - GAME TIME

TAEHYUNG's POV

"Yeah.. I will be her dance partner"

Everyone looked at me with shock despite of jimin as he couldn't hide his excitement, he was grinning too hard making me mentally roll my eyes... he won't change.

"Kuhu will that be okay with you?", Sir asked grabbing our attention but through the corner of my eyes I can still see kuhu staring at me with disbelief, is she that shocked??

"Kuhu!!", Sir called her rather loudly to which she flinched a bit replying, "Y-Yeah?"

"I said, will that be okay?", he asked again and she looked at me than at him, "Sure sir", she said in a low voice making me wonder, is she not okay with it as she is sounding confused.

"Its done then! You both can start practicing from tomorrow"

We nodded in response and we all got up bowing down asking to leave. We left the room and walked towards the main gate as our college was over thankfully.

Jin and jungkook helped jimin by carrying him as his each arm was swung around their neck for support. Meanwhile when I was looking at them to see if they need any help, my eyes went to Kuhu as she was walking mindlessly on the pathway and was about to trip over the ball which came in front cause of the students playing football around the ground.

"Kuhu! Careful", I said loudly making all of them to look at me while she stopped in her tracks as she looked at the ball and than at me, chuckling nervously mumbling a small 'sorry' making me frown as she really is clumsy and needs to be more careful.

"Kuhu I know we do things together but that doesn't mean we have to get injured together as well", jimin joked to which they chuckled but I was still looking at her as she did smiled but was still thinking something.

We booked the cab and the J's got in one while me and kuhu took the other one.

She was looking out the window with furrowed brows still in dilemma when I decided to ask her, "Are you okay?"

"Huh?"

"I am noticing this since the class, what happened? Do y-you don't want to dance with me?", hesitantly I asked her what was going on in my mind, maybe I reacted quite quickly I should have asked her but I couldn't let her face that bastard by any chance.

The moment I heard his name and saw kuhu's face going pale, the sight itself made me react on my instincts.

"No its not like that", she said quickly waving her hands as a no.

"Than what are you thinking about?"

She turned herself on the seat now facing me and took a deep breath before saying, "I remember how you didn't wanted to participate at any cost.."

"..I just don't want you to be under any kind of pressure because of me", she said looking down on her lap which made my nervous expression to soften as I was thinking she didn't wanted me as a partner but on the other hand she was worried about me.

"Hey.. Look at me"

She looked at me with worry clearly written on her face which honestly made me smile and I said, "I'm not under any kind of pressure, I really want to do this"

She still had a doubtful face maybe not satisfied with my answer.

"Can I ask you something if you don't mind"

I nodded with a smile.

"Umm.. are you doing this cause of M-Mark?"

Nooo.. definitely not, he is just one of the reason but I am totally doing this all for her..