15 - FEST!

KUHU's POV

I was getting ready for college.

Yeah you heard it right , I have been regular the whole week as jin and jimin won't let me repeat the mistake I did and honestly it wasn't that bad. I mean ,I didn't expected the arrival of jungkook and taehyung to be this good.

Don't get me wrong its just that I was too into my small world that I thought I won't be having space for others but looks like they filled in quite nicely.

Its been a week since that terrace lock thing happened, jin interrogated quite a lot totally like a mother. Jimin and jungkook made fun as expected but I enjoyed everything. That incident made me and taehyung friends after all. I thought he might never get out of his zone but he is trying. In fact we five had a lot of fun this weekend.

We binge watched movies, ate junk food, came to know each other better, I heard tons of stories of jungkook, taehyung and jimin. They were hilarious ,I expected mischief from jungkook and jimin but came to know taehyung had a great hand in too in their fun stories. He just needs to let us in ,as he has this ring around him which not everyone can pass through, not everyone can grow close to him ,he likes to keep it small and simple.

Although it didn't take much time for him and jin to grow friendly and for jungkook and jin, it seemed like they knew each other from childhood as they already started bickering or making fun of us together.

On the other hand I was getting along with jungkook's flirting with me ,as he being a natural flirt couldn't stop, just earning 2-3 smacks from jimin every now and then but I took it well knowing he is a great person and just do it for fun not meaning anything bad out of it. This year is going pretty well and I hope it might go better.

I was even thinking to ask them to stay with us if they don't mind. Jungkook won't be bothered I know ,but I don't know about taehyung that will he be okay with it or not but I think jimin can convince him as he listens to whatever jimin says.

"Kuhu you ready!"

"Coming", I replied to jin before he can burst in my room and lecture me for being late.

But nothing goes like I want it to be, the next second I know jin came right in opening the door frantically, startling me a bit, "You are late" ,he said folding his hand over his chest and looking at me with a scary stare but jin only thinks he can scare me. Although he can be really intimidating when it comes to my carelessness as he scolds me like anything. I know he cares for me too much.

"I'm not and next time knock before coming in", I said throwing my ID card at him but to my fail he catches it and kept it in his pocket.

He rolled his eyes and came towards me, grabbing my stuff and holding my wrist pulling me out of my room.

I saw jimin and jungkook playing thumb fight and taehyung scrolling down something on his screen. As soon as they noticed me they all gave me a gentle smile and I wished them good morning.

"All three of them had breakfast only you are left"

"And before you say anything you will eat even if I have to force you to do that", jin said shutting me up as soon as I opened my mouth to say something knowing very well that I will deny as I usually skip breakfast but clearly I lost this time so without any further argument I surrendered and grabbed the sandwich he prepared.

"You ate?", I asked him and he shook his head as a no picking up another sandwich from the kitchen counter.

We all headed out of our apartment, jimin and jungkook fighting over the taste of mint chocolate, taehyung listening to some music through earphones and me and jin munching over the sandwich which was delicious. Jin is the best cook seriously.