10 - HELP!!

TAEHYUNG'S POV

It was decided that me and jungkook are going to stay with jimin and his friends. Actually I should say forced to stay with them as my opinion didn't matter and jungkook was ready on one finger. I on the other hand wasn't ready cause it will be awkward I know its the matter of few days but who knows how long it will take to find a new place and I don't want to invade someone's personal space.

Soon the lunch arrived bringing me back from my trance as jungkook started clapping like a child ,it was his habit actually ,he claps even if he is going to sleep...'okay guys am going to sleep(says while clapping)' I imagined the scene.

"Umm...Jungkook..", Kuhu said and I tried not to look as I ate my food. I don't know why I do this.

Jungkook hums in response instantly interested to hear what she has to say.

"If you don't mind...can I ask you what you were doodling in the classroom in the first two lectures?", she asked a bit nervously ,Jungkook chuckled in return and soon took out something from his bag, a notebook.

"You...", Jungkook said making me look at the now opened notebook almost immediately. Why did he drew her sketch ,why did he knew about her so much ,why did he...wait WHY am I thinking this.

"Me!!!", Kuhu said in a high pitched voice but soon cleared her throat, "why", she asked in a normal tone looking at the sketch.

Jin and jimin who were as eagerly waiting for his answer as I was ,looked at him with big eyes and raised brows...While I tried to act like it doesn't bother me well it did but why I don't know and now it is irritating me.

"Umm...why...I don't know I just felt like it and sketched you its my habit actually...", Jungkook said smiling nervously, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Your habit is sketching or sketching girls without their awareness?", Jin asked almost instantly in a doubtful manner making jungkook panic while kuhu hit him with her elbow maybe for scaring jungkook like that.

"NO NO NO...only sketching...its just-", Jungkook tried to say but was cut off by jimin,"Don't get him wrong its his habit of drawing anything anywhere if he finds it interesting.."

"Yeahh", Jungkook said sighing in relief. Wait what!! he found her interesting!!

"But you can definitely ask him why he was interested in kuhu...", Jimin said raising his voice in a blaming tone glaring at jungkook making him more panicked than before.

"Guys stop scaring him...Can you please at least let him explain",Kuhu said to jin and jimin who were staring at jungkook like he stole their food.

"Thank you kuhu", Jungkook said smiling before starting to explain the scene while I forgot to eat as I wanted to know the reason behind him drawing her sketch too.

"I met kuhu in the staff room while she was crying but when I asked her that if she is okay she replied like nothing happened, she didn't want any attention than while we were walking in the hallway to our class she had this ink mark on her cheek but when I tried to remove it sh-"

"You touched her!!!", Jin and jimin said in unison in a high pitched tone making jungkook flinch slightly. I don't know if they reacted like this cause they were shocked or possessive for her...maybe both. Honestly I didn't like the thought of him touching her even....ARGHH why ,I scolded myself for feeling this way.

"Shhhhhh...", Kuhu shushed them and soon jungkook said ,"will you both let me finish.." and kuhu gave both a look telling them to let him talk. They both nodded and I was just watching the scene in front of me like a movie or something while slurping my noodles.