51 - ILLE(GIRL)

I request you all to watch the whole video first so that you can relate to the upcoming description!
--------

KUHU's POV

"Please give a huge round of applause to Aria and Hyunjin everyone"

Another performance, another cheer, and soon another group will perform.

Honestly, I don't know if I'm being biased or anything but I can't find a single duo or group which can impress me. I mean after knowing my boys' vocal skills, I know none of them stands a chance.

Okay now I'm getting very impatient, when will they come on stage?!

The anchors again took over the mic after hearing the comments from the judges.

"I would like to thank every one of you for your patience-"

Patience my foot...

I swear if my guys aren't the next performers I will break these anchor's teeth with my heels.

"Now taking over the stage is the group that we all waited for soo long and I bet half of you wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for them", he chuckled.

I rolled my eyes thinking how obvious they all can be as giggles and some squeals could be heard around the auditorium.

Jin and Jimin are quite famous for their singing skills and now with Jungkook and Taehyung adding up is like a cherry on the cake for them.

"Let us all welcome them with a thundering ovation"

When I say every girl, I exactly mean that every girl literally jumped out of their seats cheering for them.

I can already imagine Jungkook's smirk behind the curtains.

I adjusted myself in the seat as this was the only performance I was here for and they actually took their sweet time to fuel me with eagerness.

The wavy curtains got pulled up at a painfully slow rate but all we could spot was darkness and soon the whole auditorium went black.

I clutched the armrests of my seat being a little paranoid about the situation. Fainted murmurs began to cloud the atmosphere but soon a sound sealed every mouth.

An audible click of shoes echoed making us all quiet. I squinted my eyes to spot the person standing on the stage but a loud thud startled me.

It was the sound of the spotlight that was on me, making my eyes to pop out of my head.

Okay! What's happening in here??

I pulled up my hand to cover my eyes as the light was too bright for my orbs to get adjusted. I bet every head was turned in my direction but thankfully before I could bury myself in embarrassment a second spotlight took its place right on the stage.

There the man stood, having a smile on his face staring right at me. I could feel myself relaxing a bit as he tilted his head grinning widely now.

Taehyung took a step further jumping off the stage as a little gasp left my mouth. He instantly faced me back chuckling a little.

He took slow strides walking between the aisle while the spotlight followed his every move.

"Today...", he trailed while I literally felt his heavy voice penetrating my chest.

"Our performance is dedicated to that one person", he said without breaking the eye contact with me as he continued, "Who is special to us in ways that we can't even count"