12 - LOCKED!

AT THE APARTMENT

"Holy shit, it is soo pretty and huge, how did you guys manage to afford such a place?", Jungkook said getting all excited as we entered their place. Well agreed... I was already thinking that being three people they had 4BHK but now when am looking at the place its quite big and all furnished. Jin took our bags from our hands and placed it at the corner of the hall.

"Jin's parents own this place actually", jimin said walking towards the living room while we followed him with Jungkook gazing at each corner of the house. He really is amazed.

As we entered the living room jimin instantly shushed jungkook as he was mumbling wow sounds and soon my eyes went on the reason behind jimin's action. There she was sleeping so peacefully on the couch snuggled in the quilt with her mouth slightly opened ajar. I found it hard to look after anything else as she looked adorable while sleeping .She shifted in her place maybe cause of us entering the living room and opened her eyes a little and looked directly at me as I was standing right in front of her. My eyes widened just for a second but before I could turn around she smiled so sweetly looking at me and than again closed her eyes mumbling few words which I found unable to understand and than she turned her back towards me. Jimin rushed to her and patted her head lightly to make her sleep again. They indeed pamper her like their child.

"She is a light sleeper but when she is tired she sleep so tight and have a habit of talking in sleep", Jimin whispered to us while standing straight. Well that explains why she smiled but it was indeed a beautiful one. Have I mentioned her dimples.. she have deep dimples whenever she smiles making her smile even more beautiful than it already is.. why do I keep complimenting her I thought to myself and instantly looked away.

"Come on lets go to my room and talk", Jimin said again whispering and jungkook nodded following him while I took a last sneak peek of kuhu and followed them too.

"Here have a cup of Jin's special coffee", Jin said walking in with a tray. He kept it on the corner of the bed while taking a seat on the bean bag. I never liked coffee I hate how it tastes but how will I say no to him as he is already helping us a lot with everything. I looked at jimin who was sitting right by my side and tapped his knee lightly.

"Um Jin ,taehyung won't have it as he doesn't like coffee", Jimin said noticing my expressions as he found me in a dilemma. That's the thing with jimin, a look and he gets it all.

"Its okay taehyung I won't torture you to drink it", Jin said chuckling. I smiled in return.

"So your parents own this place ?", Jungkook said sipping his coffee and jin nodded his head while biting his cookie.

"Yeah thanks to his parents we got a roof so lovely", jimin said chuckling.

"Actually when I told my parents am shifting here for college they didn't wanted me to live in a hostel so they bought this place, and as they knew I am shifting cause of kuhu so they bought a bigger place so that we three can live together", Jin explained. Wow his parents must be rich and as if jimin was reading my mind he said, "His parents are damn rich ,he belongs to a business class family and they treat me and kuhu like their own children since we have known each other from a long time now"

"At least something is beneficial in being his friend", jimin joked getting a cushion thrown at him on his face by jin. Jungkook chuckled while I smiled.