46 - BESIDE ME

TAEHYUNG's POV

'And Don't you dare talk down to my Boyfriend ever, understood?'

The words have been echoing in my mind continuously without a stop.

Right now I'm being dragged down by my Girlfriend. Okay I know its all fake but I really like the sound of it and I can't believe she called me her Boyfriend and honestly speaking I like the sound of it even more.

Kuhu is not even sparing me a look and I'm highly sure that she is recalling the moment as well.

The way she talked to that bastard with soo much of courage is making my chest swell with proud. That's what I wanted and it happened.

The girl I love soo much is getting over her fear and nothing else can make me more happier than this.

Well being her real Boyfriend can do though...

She made us enter the dance room and I couldn't help but remind myself of the time when I announced her as my Girlfriend in front of Mark.

She left my hand and without turning around moved further. The distress on her face was clearly visible through the huge mirror wall.

She passed her fingers through her hair and I noticed that her hands were shaking and the very next moment she sat down with her head hung low.

Immediately I moved towards her side crouching down while I grabbed her shoulders as her whole body was shaking.

She looked up at me while the sight of her pale face broke my heart. Her lips quivered signaling her break down while instantly I pulled her face on my chest by placing my hand behind her head.

She let out a small sob while collapsing in my arms and I made sure to hold her tight giving her all the comfort she needed right now.

I know it might have took a lot for her to let out those words. In fact any word as it was Mark she was dealing with. She can't even call his name out without stuttering and surprisingly she not only responded him back, she challenged him to stay away.

The strength she showed there is commendable for me knowing her insides must be screaming bad and that's why if I need to comfort her right now or any time I won't mind.

I'm here for her no matter what.

Looking down at her petite figure in my arms made me wanted to keep her all to myself but I can't just call her mine now.

She sniffed while I caressed her back soothingly. Her hairs were covering her face which was pressed on my chest as her hands were clutching my shirt.

Before I could get the chance to remove her hairs she pulled back and I felt like to curse that every moment when I thought that I will finally be able to do it.

Well I will wait its not like I have another choice..

"You okay?", I asked her still caressing her head while she just nodded wiping off her face with the back of her hands.

"You were great", I said the words out knowing that it will help her boost up and I mean all of it.

She looked up at me again while I passed her a smile and somehow she giggled saying, "I wish I could have done it without breaking down", she shook her head in disappointment as she sat straight crossing her legs.

I frowned as I scooted in front of her. I took her small hands in mine and gave them a little squeeze making her look right into my eyes.

"When I say you are the strongest person for me I mean it and letting out your emotions doesn't makes you weak in fact its about the moment you acted right when you got the chance", I said wanting her to understand what I'm trying to convey.