59 - DRUNK

TAEHYUNG's POV

"God this all is soo loud", I murmured for myself trying to get out of the crowd. 

Heading towards the washroom I found Jin. Standing near the door, waiting in the line.

If he is here, then who's with Kuhu? 

I questioned myself turning around to get a look at her. Stretching myself I tried to get a view of her at the counter only to find someone sitting right beside her.

Squinting my eyes I stepped closer to have a clear vision of the new face but all the people jumping around the dance floor made my efforts useless.

The only way to Kuhu was to swim through these bunch of crackheads. Stepping on toes and getting pushed harshly in between I managed half of the way only to get trapped by my brothers.

"Taehyung where are you-", listening only half of the sentence I leaned a little to hear the rest but Jimin got busy dancing again.

Smiling towards them I again tried to peek a little but what I saw drained me out of blood in an instant. 

"Mark", I mumbled with gritted teeth trying to reach Kuhu with now my turn to push people harshly.

Before I could even cross a foot or two I found Mark changing their drinks causing my eyes to bulge out of their sockets.

"No! Kuhu!", I shouted but who will hear me apart from myself. My blood was boiling seeing him trap her with his knees and soon Kuhu did something I didn't expect.

Constantly trying to get out of this herd I kept on yelling her name but there was no chance she could hear me.

With a frustrated face, Kuhu drank the liquid in one gulp. 

No way!

"Damn it", knowing something is fishy I tried to reach her before this filthy guy could get his hands on her.

"Move aside", I pushed the last guy coming my way, finally reaching where Kuhu was. 

"Come on Babydoll", I heard Mark saying as he stood up but only to get punched the next moment.

"Argh", groaning in pain he stepped back holding his stomach and to my luck, with all the people having fun no one seemed to notice us. Well, except for the bartender of course.

"HOW DARE YOU?", I yelled ready to throw another punch in his direction but a slurry voice halted my actions.

"T-Taehyung"

Turning around I found Kuhu holding her head with one hand while trying to balance herself with the other.

"Kuhu", I immediately stood next to her holding her firmly saying, "Don't worry, you are okay"

"She won't be for long"

The voice made my eyes burn in anger as I glared at the person in front of me smirking like a freak. 

I won't spare him for sure.

"Call the security", I commanded the bartender who couldn't ignore the rage in my voice. Being the only person standing close I had no choice but to ask him for help.

I want to tear him apart limb by limb but my first priority is Kuhu and I can't leave her alone even for a second.

Grabbing the attention of a few fellows, dancing around the counter the security dragged Mark right away without him getting a chance to introduce himself.

Although since we are out of college his so-called reputation won't work here.

With the loud music rumbling around neither could I hear Mark's absurd words nor Kuhu's mumbling.