55 - I WON

TAEHYUNG's POV

"Jim-Ah! Jimin wait-Ouch"

"How Dare You!", Jimin repeated the same line for the hundredth time beating me with a newspaper roll.

Hovering over me on the couch, Jimin didn't care how harshly he was hitting me. While trying to dodge his aim I squirmed under his grip but it all went in vain.

"Relax Jimin it's not a big deal", Jungkook defended me sitting across the room munching on his gummy bears with a completely unbothered look.

"You want to be my next target?", Jimin glared at him with a raised brow making the little bunny gulp. He shook his head frantically immediately leaving the green room.

"Good Luck Tae!", he yelled as if that will help me now.

Jimin raised his hand again but this time I was lucky enough to catch his wrist. He gave me a deadly look while I tried to put on a puppy face saying, "I'm sorry"

Jimin sighed lowering down his hand and throwing the newspaper roll aside.

"Now get off me before someone misinterprets us", I pushed him away leading him to fall on the floor with a groan.

Standing straight I cleared off the crease on my shirt as we still need to show up on the stage for results.

"You better not do something like that again", Jimin warned me to which I rolled my eyes saying, "Its not like I kissed her intently, okay?"

"Looked otherwise", he taunted me before getting himself seated on the couch. I sat beside him holding my head, thinking about what have I done. If Jimin is this upset about everything, how will Kuhu react?

After I kissed her, the grand applause by the students broke our trance. We retracted back and bowed down but soon Kuhu left without saying anything. She didn't even wait for the comments of the judges and I had to make some excuse saying it was an emergency. 

After I came back in the green room I only found Jimin and Jungkook here so I assumed she might be with Jin and her so-called best friend.

Although I didn't get much time to think because as soon as I entered the room Jimin showered me with his love saying how dare I kissed her best friend.

"I don't know", I mumbled for myself. I don't know what will I say next to her. First what happened on the balcony then later I fake kissed her in front of the whole campus and today, I didn't even think before doing what I did.

She must think I'm a pervert of some sort.

I felt Jimin shifting beside me and soon he placed his hand on my shoulder to get my attention. Dreading the eye contact I looked up without glancing in his direction saying, "I'm really sorry for what I did Jimin but I can't help it"

"I can't help it when she is around me", I said continuing, "I love her soo much that I find it difficult not to shower her with the affection I'm holding back"

I chuckled at my misery saying, "If someone would have told me a few months ago that I will be this miserable over a girl I would have laughed on their faces but now..", I trailed inhaling a deep breath, "Now I want nothing then for her to be mine and accept the fact that yes, yes I am mad for her"

I finally looked at Jimin who had a small smile on his face depicting that he is sympathetic with me but again nothing is working anymore. I don't want any empathy from someone, I want her.

"It's high time for you to confess Taehyung", Jimin said making my eyes go big and I laughed saying, "And I thought only I am crazy"

"You are crazy but what I'm saying is right", he said sternly continuing, "I mean look at yourself Taehyung, and what worse can happen that she will reject you?"