43 - SHE LEFT

I heard people gasp, in surprise or shock I don't know but I'm terrified.

Did it happened?

No he can't kiss me!! But wait why do I feel something pushing my lips ??

Due to the sudden action of Taehyung I had my eyes closed but now that I feel something different I slowly tried to take a peak and saw Taehyung too close to my face with his eyes tight shut.

What I noticed next skipped my heart a beat..

His large hands covered my face or I should say our faces.

My long hairs were tangled in his fingers acting like blinds to cover the kiss even more but still everything made me warm to the core.

I could feel the blood rushing to my face badly and I bet my face will be red like a beetroot soon.

"YOU F**KER", I could hear loud curses thrown at Taehyung by Mark but that didn't made Taehyung budge even for a second.

"You will regret this Kim Taehyung, I promise you", were the last words of Mark before he stormed out of the cafeteria and that's when Taehyung retracted.

He pulled himself back but not without making the smooch sound and I have no idea that it happened intentionally or unintentionally but that was enough to make my red face even more redder and my wide eyes even more wider.

He still held my face and looked at me with concern in his eyes. Our gazes were locked with each feeling multiple kind of emotions.

I could hear the whispers coming from different students making me realize he did that in front of the whole college.

"Look at her face all red", said a girl chuckling.

"Yeah he sure did took the air out of her lungs"

"She is soo lucky to be kissed by Taehyung"

"Bold move bro", someone commented making the whole lot of people laugh together.

If I will say the moment was embarrassing before then that will be a lie, cause what's happening now is even more upsetting.

I held Taehyung's hands sliding them off of my face and leaving them now looking somewhere else.

"Kuhu I'm so sor-"

"Jin can you please drop me home", I said monotonously cutting off Taehyung while I could see that Jimin and Jungkook had pretty shocked faces while Jin looked angry.

Me? Well I felt quite numb to process anything. Taehyung is not making things any easier for me since the last night.

Jin walked closer to me grabbing me by my shoulders making me move but we didn't left without Jin giving his last glare towards Taehyung.

We soon left the college without both of us uttering a single word.

TAEHYUNG's POV

"You come with me", I felt Jimin grabbing my arm and dragging me to god knows where while Jungkook followed us.

I know I might be in trouble, no I'm sure am in trouble cause what I did actually makes me deserve some punishment.

Limping through out the way but Jimin was too angered to care about it he bought me to our dancing room maybe cause this will be the only place we can talk it out peacefully.

"Taehyung what was that?", he asked sternly. I won't say he was angry on me but definitely disappointed by the whole situation.

"Jimin calm down he just did it to save Kuhu from Mark"