16 - MARK

"Kuhu I think we should start practicing even after college hours, what say?"

"Don't you think you are again over working yourself", I said to my very determined friend jimin who really has a habit of over working himself. He is great in performing, he is even thinking of pursuing a career in it and I know he will succeed but he should know the term 'rest' too as working over limits can also result bad. Its been a week since we started practicing.

"I'm not over working myself Koo, its just that cause of the pandemic we couldn't participate anywhere and its been so long performing on stage that I think we need to work harder", he said definitely worried.

"Don't worry too much jimine we will do our best", I said putting my hand on his shoulder, comforting him.

"And sure we can practice after college hours, but what about your singing practice?", I asked him cause they are participating in singing competition too.

"Ahh we will manage it, we boys can practice it at our dorm too but we can't, as we need a hall for performing", I nodded in response.

Soon I felt a hand swung around my neck startling me ,"What's up", jungkook said suddenly appearing from nowhere.

"Yaaa you scared me", I said hitting my elbow on his stomach and he just pulled my cheek saying, "Aww you got scared" and I slapped his hand again and again as it was hurting so bad, "Ahh leave it you muscle pig, it hurts", he chuckled in response leaving my cheek and I rubbed the spot which am damn sure is red by now.

"Where are jin and taehyung?", jimin asked stopping us from bickering further.

"They are waiting for us in the canteen, lets go", jungkook said still hanging himself on me and believe me even his single arm is heavy.

TAEHYUNG's POV

"What's taking them so long!!", Jin whined for the fourth time now making me chuckle.

He really can get cranky when he is hungry.

"Sorry jin.. I know you must be hungry", Kuhu said sitting in front of us. Jin doesn't even have to say anything and she knew he must be hungry. In these two weeks I got to know her a lot especially that she is highly considerate towards others. She cares for others wholeheartedly without asking anything in return. She really deserves the pampering jin and jimin gives her otherwise she won't even remember to care for herself.

"Hii Taehyung, why are you looking me like that?", kuhu asked me bringing me back from the trance as I didn't even realized I was staring at her.

"Ahh sorry, I was just thinking about something", I said chuckling nervously thinking how stupid I might be sounding right now.

"Kuhu you know I was waiting for like whole seven minutes for you", Jin said complaining and I was thankful he shifted the attention as kuhu was staring at me with suspicion after I said that. One more thing I came to know about her is you can never hide something from her, she just reads you like an open book and I wonder how she manages to do that.

"Now stop whining like a baby get something for yourself, the other J's are already at the counter", she said pointing towards jimin and jungkook who were busy reading the food list at the counter.

"Those rascals... and here I was waiting for you all", Jin said standing up and walking towards them angrily making me and kuhu chuckle at him.

"What about you, what would you have?", I asked her noticing she wasn't ordering anything, in fact was busy reading a book or something.

"Am not that hungry and I have a free period after this so I will eat something later" she said making me frown at her answer cause I wasn't feeling right as she should have something cause she just came back from practicing and may get dizzy later.