60 - IT ALL CAN TURN REAL

KUHU's POV

"Arghh", I groaned feeling as if someone was hammering my head mistaking it with a carnival hammer striker.

Holding my head I turned upside down only to feel more nauseous and uncomfortable.

"What's wrong?", I yelled sitting straight with my hair dancing all over my face.

"The fact that you were drunk"

The voice that echoed around the room made me flinch a little as I looked up only to find the person who holds the power to make me conscious at any given moment.

"T-Taehyung", I stuttered immediately trying to detangle my hair only to notice that I'm literally a mess right now.

With my gown wrinkled and a smell I couldn't recognize I stood up from the bed wincing from the head rush.

"Ahh! Don't move", Taehyung commanded me as he put the tray on the bedside table.

"And Taehyung! Where's the nickname you gave me?", smirking he held my shoulders lightly making me sit back on the bed.

With confusion I looked into his eyes while he crouched down in front of me, folding his hands on my lap saying, "I guess someone already forgot what she did last night"

Gasping I covered my mouth as my eyes largened while Mr. Tease started laughing looking up at me with amusement.

Trying to recall last night I questioned a lot of things.

Why I don't remember coming back home?

Why am I still dressed?

Why am I smelling like a trash can?

I don't know how he's even sitting that close to me without scrunching his face cause the smell is too strong and crappy.

Putting his hands on my knees he stood up turning around to find something on the tray. I took this opportunity and ran towards the washroom ignoring the severe headache I felt while moving.

"Kuhu-"

I slammed the door shut cutting his voice as I exhaled a long sigh holding my chest. I moved towards the mirror only to meet the Bathsheba from 'The Conjuring'. I gulped down the yell urging out of my throat as I grimaced at the thought that Taehyung saw me like this.

"How more hideous can you look Kuhu?", I leaned forward as I splashed some cold water on my face feeling a bit relieved. I saw the black mascara flowing down the sink as I sunk into my own thoughts with it.

"What happened last night?", I mumbled while brushing my teeth trying my best to get rid of the smell that can make anyone puke.

"Kuhu come out", I heard him calling me as I cried not to go out.

"Coming", I said as I wiped my face with a dry towel and brushed my hair to look the least bit presentable.

Taking in a deep breath I opened the door ajar and peeked a little finding him looking straight at me. His eyes made me stand in attention as I moved out of the washroom.

"What was that?", he asked raising a brow while I stuttered replying, "I-I stunk a-and just got-"

"Shy?"

I looked up as he finished my sentence and causing my stomach to churn up with heat. Scratching my fingers out of habit I looked down and nodded a little confessing the truth.

Wait...

"CONFESSION!", the word slipped out of my mouth while my eyes widened with shock.

SHIT!