21 - REVENGE

"HE WHAT???"

I opened my eyes to meet taehyung's furious gaze with his hands still cupping my face.

I placed my hands on his and held them, he still was furious plus eager to know the rest of the thing. I bought his hands lower and dragged him to the same bench we were sitting before.

"Kuhu tell me everything, NOW!", he said being restless.

I looked at our hands and took a deep breath in preparing myself for something I thought I will never do.

"I will tell you everything", I said looking back at him and somehow ready to tell him the past.

I started.. I started from the very start when I slapped Mark and than continued telling him that what Mark did the next day when he said he will take his revenge.

1½ YEARS AGO (the next day)

I am here again in the library, even after what happened yesterday, but come on I can't be afraid of him forever and I hope he will stay away from me after that slap.

It has been two hours since am here, I came quite late as I was on video call with jimin and jin. I haven't told them about what happened cause I thought it can wait till they comeback as I know them, if I would have told them they would have rushed back leaving everything behind and I don't want to ruin their family vacations.

My parents were already out of town for some trip so I was left here alone.

It's 9:30pm and I should leave as the library will close at 10pm and already everyone had left. Its only me and the librarian.

Suddenly I heard a phone ring while I was packing my stuff. I turned around to see the librarian leaving while still talking on the call. I guess he wasn't getting any signals in here properly.

I stood up and grabbed my bag but suddenly everything turned black, no source of light.

"Damn, couldn't the power cut have waited for me to leave first", I whined for no one to hear. I searched for my mobile phone to turn on my flash light.

As soon as I turned the flash light on, the mobile slipped from my hand as I was startled by a pair of arms around my waist hugging me from behind and pulling me close.

"Leave me-"

"Shhhhh", he whispered placing his hand on my mouth not letting me say anything while I struggled in his strong grip.

"Babydoll", he said in a whisper, his lips touching my earlobe making me feel disgusting and this word was enough for me to understand who was there behind me.

I tried to remove his hand off of my waist but my every try went in vain as he was too strong and his hold was immensely tight which was literally hurting me.

"I told you... I told you that you will have to pay", he said moving his lips on my neck and that touch made me shiver as I couldn't feel more disgusting and somehow tears started to flow from my eyes due to my helplessness.

"Annnnn", I tired to scream but my screams were muffled because of how strongly he held my mouth.

"STOP MOVING", he screamed turning me around making me flinch at his action. Before I could scream he held my jaw, squeezing my cheeks tightly with his fingers and thumb hurting me badly.

A devil smirk came on his face making me scared as to who will help me now as no one was there in the library, everything was dark only a faded light was coming from my mobile's flash light which was now lying under the table.