19 - LIGHTS OUT

KUHU's POV

"Why can't you get that... he is dangerous Jimin"

Me and jimin were in the balcony with him acting all stubborn that he doesn't care about anything but the fact how he hates Mark so much. It was just soo tough to deal with him, it was like making a kid understand that chocolates are harmful for their teeth but they doesn't care.

"You care about me?"

"What kind of a ques-"

"Do you care about me?", I asked again, this time with a stern voice.

"More than anything I can care for", he said with so much sincerity and my expressions soften seeing him and a small smile crept on my face as I held both of his hands and looked at him.

"Than stay away from him, pleasee", I said with a pleading look on my face.

He sighed deeply looking down at our hands and nodded defeatedly. I know he is hating this but jimin can never say no to me and I have to do this for his future. I can't let that mark ruin him in anyway.

He looked up, tilted his head to the side with furrowed eyebrows and a cute puppy face on display, "So you are not upset with me anymore?", he asked hesitantly and it just made me chuckle and pull him into a tight embrace saying, "I was never upset in the first place, I just care for you...", I pulled back, "..like alotttt", I said stretching my arms wide to show him the amount and he laughed in response shaking his head and I laughed along with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm exhausted", I said lying down on the dancing floor after 2 hours of practicing straight. As decided me and jimin were practicing after the college ended. Honestly I was a bit scared coming back to college after what happened yesterday but I can't let them worry about me so I had to step up, although all of them kept asking me if am okay or not, well except for taehyung.

Yeah strange right? The one who helped me the most is now ignoring my gaze from the morning, I really don't know what's up with him. He didn't walked beside us in the morning rather taking long and big steps ahead of us. Neither between the classes nor in the canteen he said anything.

Acting all weird again, ahh he is a weirdo.

"Here", Jungkook passed me the water bottle. Jungkook is here cause of his solo practice and damn if am saying he dances so smoothly it would be an understatement. His body moves soo perfectly with every beat, like damn it's hard to move your eyes away when he is the one performing. Now am really eager to hear him sing as well cause he is soo an idol material.

"We are done for the day", jimin announced and I sat up straight in excitement clapping my hands as I am really tired and after this I have to go to the library to finish off my assignment too.

They both chuckled at my excited state, "Look at you, soo happy", jimin said in sarcasm.

"Of course I'm, as doing anything with you is like exhausting yourself ten times further"

"Nahh you are just lazy", jimin teased and I rolled my eyes playfully while grabbing my bag.

"Whatever... by the way am gonna be a bit late am heading to the library, I have work to finish", I said heading towards the exit but, "Kuhu!", jimin called, concern evident in his tone. I flashed him a smile and said, "Don't worry I will be fine".

He nodded smiling back and I waved both of them goodbye as I went to change in the shower room as I really need to get out of these sticky-sweaty clothes.

After taking a small shower and changing myself into something better I put my sweaty clothes inside the extra bag I bought for my extra clothes and placed them in the locker as I will pick them up after am done with my work.