11 - DRESS

KUHU's POV

"WHAT THE HELL!!", I shouted back at him for his sudden action and was about to push him back but..

"Umm y-y-your ..", he stuttered still holding me in his grip making me impatient ,"my what?", I asked sternly .

"Your dress is torn from the back", he said it in one go looking down nervously at his feet slowly loosening the hold of my shoulders and now my red face from anger became my red face from shyness. It might have torn when I was jumping up and down as I felt some hook behind me that time.

Noticing that I haven't said a word he slowly looked up to see my embarrassed state and I looked at my left side ignoring his eyes on me. He removed his hands from me and I tried to push myself back to the wall as much as possible wishing I could be in it.

He stepped back and moved his hands to take out his jacket only to realize he wasn't wearing one. Noticing that I saw his movement he said lowly, "Sorry my jacket is in my bag cause of the coffee thing, let me get you one". He turned around but as he was about to move I saw few people passing by and I immediately stopped him.

"Stop", I said making him turn back to me and he gave me a confused questioning look.

"C-can you p-please not leave me alone here", I said hesitantly looking in the direction of people who just passed us. He looked at the direction I was pointing to and I swear I saw his eyes widening for just a second maybe realizing why I was making him stay.

He nodded and took out his phone from his pocket and said "I will call jimin ",  but before he could dial we heard some footsteps approaching us so we looked up and there they were the three J's ohh nice I will call them that .. ahh kuhu focus, I scolded myself for distracting.

"There you are.. what took you guys soo long", Jin said but soon he noticed me standing stuck to the wall and gave me a confused look asking, ".. and why are you standing like that?".

With his question the boys standing beside him noticed my weird posture too and looked me up and down. While I just closed my eyes out of embarrassment and looked at the other side whispering to myself ,"I thought it was enough for today". But I think taehyung heard me whining as when I opened my voice he was looking directly at me.

"Jungkook, takeout your jacket", taehyung almost commanded him as nobody else was wearing a jacket at that moment. While jungkook's eyes widened as he asked holding his jacket tightly ,"Why?"

Meanwhile I looked at Jin who was already looking at me and asked him to come closer to me so that I can tell him what happened. As jin stood beside me I asked him to lower down his ears as come on he is tall. I whispered about how my dress is torn from the back and I can't move, his eyes slightly got bigger but he nodded understanding the situation.

"Jungkook can you please let kuhu borrow your jacket?", Jin asked politely. Jungkook than nodded his head and quickly took out his jacket understanding that something is fishy. He passed his jacket to Jin and Jin gave it to me and quickly I wore it letting out a breath I didn't knew I was holding. 

"Thank you Jungkook", I said feeling relaxed now. He smiled at me and said, "No problem kuhu.. but wha-"

"What happened??" he was cut off by jimin and jungkook just glared at him ,"I was asking the same you know", jungkook said sarcastically and jimin rolled his eyes at his statement.

"Umm unfortunately I torn out my dress being careless", I told them breaking the shyness as come on I live with boys for the matter of fact ,its normal.

"Ohh crap... I loved the dress", jungkook said whining which made me feel like he liked the dress more than me no no more than jin who selected it.