5 - WHEN WILL THIS ALL BE OVER

After what felt like an era the history lecture ended and Mrs Solomon left the class not forgetting to make the last comment of the day, "Hope to see you soon miss Kuhu".

I whined on Jin's shoulder while he patted my head saying , "Kuhu relax she is gone now"

"Yeah and will be back tomorrow", I said sitting back making him chuckle.

"Brooooo!!", Jimin chimed loudly pulling Jungkook out of his seat and then hugging him tightly while Jungkook replied by hugging him back and lifting him up which made me wonder that god he is strong as he lifted him like it wasn't a big deal, I agree Jimin is shorter than him but still..

"What a surprise man, why didn't you tell me that you were joining my college?", Jimin asked pulling back from the hug.

"It wouldn't have been a surprise then, would it?", Jungkook said smiling brightly and his bunny teeth on show.

CUTE.. Stop it Kuhu..

"BTW there is more to add up to the surprise ", Jungkook said smirking and patting Jimin's shoulder once, before taking his seat back.

I looked at Jimin who was thinking hard to guess what it could be but before he could say anything our Polity teacher came Mrs Anthonima making Jimin to sit back.

As everyone stood up to greet her and then was about to sit back she said, "Oh! I see a new face in my class", making Jungkook to remain standing straight in his position. But she wasn't talking about him...Yeah she was taunting me as she was staring at my direction.

"Oh! I do have a new face, what's your name son", she asked in a polite tone.

"Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook", he replied confidently like he is so proud of his name.

"Welcome to the class, I hope you will like it here", she replied with a smile gesturing him to sit down, But soon she quickly stared at my direction and she didn't even have to ask and I stood in my place smiling nervously, 'When will this all be over?' I asked myself.

"Miss Kuhu, nice to meet you", she said chuckling .

She is not bad honestly, she is more like a fun teacher so I know she won't insult me like Mrs Solomon did but still everything is embarrassing today.

"Well I heard about you coming today from Mrs Solomon while I met her in the hallway, she is not much happy to see you, right?", she said with a chuckle again.

"Yeah I guess", I said in a hushed tone.

"Well, then I will spare you assuming she said enough and you will definitely keep her words in mind, okay?" , she asked politely and gently with a genuine smile on her face .

"Yes ma'am", was all I said before she asked me to sit down and I felt like to dig up a hole right there so that I can escape from here.

"See it wasn't that bad, right?", Jin said making me glare at him as I was annoyed like anything now, he gulped down and smiled nervously before looking back at the board and noting down the header which Mrs Anthonima just wrote.

I seriously wasn't in a mood to take down the notes but I have to, seeing how gentle she was towards me, its Mrs Solomon am upset about.

Well at least I overcame the worst part of the day, right now its gonna be small hurdles I have to jump through. Am glad that there is an hour break after this period, its just when we wait for the time to pass it makes sure to tease us as much as its possible.

I found Jungkook doing the same thing he was doing in history period, stealing glances and doodling.. 'What is he drawing!!! ' But I won't repeat the same mistake of peaking I will ask him later if I get a chance as him being Jimin's cousin am sure he will be hanging with us in the break time.