32 - WHIPPED

"Lets start"

Me and Jungkook were sitting in the balcony on the seater with a can of coke in our hands so that we can talk about the thing am so jumbled about.

Jin went to sleep I guess while Jimin was still lying upside down in his deep slumber in the living room itself.

"Where should I start from?", I asked nervously and he just chuckled maybe seeing my flustered state.

"By not being shy I guess", he replied making me all defensive, "I am not shy!", I said not believing my own words though.

"Yeah right", he rolled his eyes scooting a bit closer to me placing a hand on my knee saying, "You are not comfortable either"

I let out a deep sigh agreeing with him but I have to do it, I turned myself completely towards him as he retracted his hand.

"Okay the help I want from you is that I want to know what I feel for her", I said looking down at my hands which were holding the still closed can and I can see the condensed droplets dripping down from it.

"That's it!?", he asked in a loud voice making me snap my head up in his direction.

"You like her simple, case closed", he stated it with such a confident tone making me want to hit his head.

I didn't said anything, just glared at him portraying what I want to say just by my eyes and as expected judging my expressions he continued, "I'm sure about that Taehyung"

"I don't wanna know what you feel about us..." us, saying this word literally made me feel something twisting in my stomach, but I continued saying ".. I just want to know what I feel is really liking or what cause I don't want to hurt either of us"

That's true I don't want to hurt her emotions by having wrong assumptions. I never believed I liked her cause I don't believe in such things but whatever my feelings are they are not normal they are definitely alien to me.

His eyes soften listening my words and he had a gentle smile tucked on his face. He took a deep breath in and asked, "How would you like to work this out?"

I thought for a moment before saying anything. I am sure about feeling different around her just the question is do I like her or not or is it just because am around a girl for the first time.

"The question is do I really like her or not or its just because am around a girl for the first time", I said clearly each and every word not trying to filter anything.

"How would I know I like her?", I asked at last.

The look on his face was like he is in deep thoughts maybe trying to find words or a solution or whatever but the silence was making me anxious by each second.

"Tell me how do you feel around her?", he asked me and I was not expecting this question, not that it was unexpected but still.

"Happy", wow that was quick, I thought to myself as this was the first word that came across my mind. Even Jungkook looked a bit taken a back by my quick reply but he had a soft smile on his lips through out, god knows what is he thinking.

"Can you elaborate more", he said and honestly I didn't mind answering it at all in fact now a smile was tucked on my lips thinking about her as immediately a picture of her smiling with deep dimples flashed in front of my eyes.

I looked in front recalling the little but wonderful time we had together.

I took a deep breath before saying, "I feel happy, I feel like myself when I'm around her, it like I don't have to think before doing anything when I'm with her but on the other hand I think about my each and every action too before saying anything", I said as a chuckle followed my words cause I felt what I am even talking about but maybe Jungkook got me as he smiled and nodded for me to continue.