3 - EMBARRASSED

"Excuse me!!", someone said in a manly voice making me think a teacher might have seen me here, wondering what a student is doing in a teacher's cabin.

I quickly wiped off my tears knowing it won't help but still and turned around still looking down.

"Good morning sir, I was just-", I stopped as I looked up at the person standing in front of me looking at me in confusion.

I don't know why he was looking at me like that but I was definitely looking at him with amazement although with a blank expression from all the crying.

He wasn't a teacher in fact he looked too young to be a teacher and damn I forgot to mention he looked so handsome. Usually I don't find boys attractive that I want to look at them for hours but him, I bet I can stare him for a whole day long.

WAIT did you just said that kuhu..really!, I thought to myself coming back to my senses.

"Are you okay?", he asked me with concern to which I opened my mouth closing it again cause no words tend to come out.

Now I understand why he was looking at me like that cause of course anyone can tell that I cried by looking at the horrible look on my face. He raised his right eyebrow waiting for me to say something but even making it more difficult for me to speak.

I cleared my throat and tried to speak, "How may I help you?", I asked ignoring his question and definitely he noticed that as he took a deep breath before saying," I was looking for Mrs Solomon, am new in here so I don't know much about the campus", he said humbly while softly smiling to which I just nodded my head.

I collected the register and the course books and started to walk towards the door where he was standing.

"You can come with me", I said looking towards him to which he just moved aside letting me pass by as he than started walking to my right side.

The walk was painfully silent as I was quite embarrassed by the way he found me, in a crying state. God knows what he might be thinking or maybe even judging me. I hate it when people judge me as I never do that so I expect the same but that never happens.

"Are you a humanities student ?", he asked breaking the silence but me being dumb just nodded my head making the silence to surround us again.

"Umm..", he tried to speak but stopped making me look at him in confusion, "There is a big blue mark on your face from the ink which leaked from the pen", he said gesturing towards the pen in my hand and as I looked at my right hand my eyes widened, he was right the pen was leaking badly.

And damn if I say I was frustrated to the core it can be an understatement, "She can afford expensive clothes but can't keep a proper pen..arghhh", I let it out getting angry, forgetting that he can hear me. He chuckled a bit but immediately stopped when I glared at him with a cold expression.

He cleared his throat before speaking, "Here.. wipe it off", he said giving me his handkerchief.

I looked at the handkerchief than at him," I'm sorry but I can't use it", I said it in a cold tone, god why am I being so rude, I am a kind person!!!! I scolded myself for sounding so rude.

"Trust me its clean and brand new..", he said chuckling "Plus you will be late for your class if you went all the way to use the washroom to clean it up", he said while smiling and gesturing the hanky towards me again.

Well he has gotta point cause she will scold me again for being late as I know she is not done yet.

"Thank you", I said in a low tone. I hesitantly took the hanky, I wasn't being rude I actually don't like to use other people's cloth, I don't even use Jimin and Jin's hanky or clothes, but I don't want to make this terrible day more terrible by being late.

"Here..", he opened his water bottle wetting the hanky slightly than closing the lid keeping it back in his backpack.

I started wiping of my right cheek quite in a hurry and roughly to remove the mark to which he narrowed his brows and scrunched his nose, "Hey!! Take it easy, now the blue cheek is turning red", he said while shaking his head and taking the hanky from my hand.

But what he did next stopped me from breathing.

He started wiping of the mark himself and as you all know 'how great I am in interacting with boys' I turned all red like a tomato to his touch as he held my chin lightly with his right hand and started to rub off the mark with the other with so much focus as his eyebrows narrowed and it seemed like he was giving all his attention to the mark on my cheek.

Quickly I stepped back feeling too much awkward and he stood there dumbfounded with his hands still in the air, "We should get going", I said looking down and walking ahead, "But the mark..", he trailed but stopped as I moved ahead quite quickly .

He jogged his way towards me and was about to say something but I gestured him towards the door on my left as thankfully we arrived and the classroom was here, cause I didn't want to make anymore conversation with him.

Than I entered the classroom only for her to say, "God miss Kuhu I know you aren't regular but did you forget your way back to your classroom too", she said looking at me from the gap above her specs which was on the bridge of her nose while this person was standing right behind me which turned me more embarrassed than I should be.

"Sorry ma'am", I said in a low tone tired of feeling sad.

"Who are you?", she said looking behind me asking the new student.

I kept the register and the books on her desk and went back to my seat, not interested to hear what they are gonna talk about. Meanwhile Jin and Jimin gave me a concerned look but I ignored looking at them and quickly opened my bag to take out my hanky to clean the mark.

"Ha! what is he doing here?", Jimin asked shockingly while looking at the new student to which I had a confused look on my face. I looked at him than at Jimin and asked, "You know him?"

But before Jimin could reply, "Students meet your new classmate, please introduce yourself dear", Mrs Solomon spoke grabbing everyone's attention.

"Hi my name is Jungkook, nice to meet you guys"

_______________________________________

guess you need to wait a bit more...

But tell me did you all expected Taehyung ??

one more thing ..do you want me to change the name from sush to y/n or something else?

LOVE LOVE