7 - COFFEE ACCIDENT

Third POV

Jin, Jimin and Jungkook instantly looked up from their food as soon as they heard Kuhu yelling. Without wasting a second they got up and walked towards the direction of the noise.

Jin instantly reached besides Kuhu trying to calm her down from her burst out while Jungkook and Jimin instantly stopped on their tracks with widen eyes when they noticed the person standing in front of them.

"Taehyung", they both said in unison making Taehyung turn to look at them. Soon their eyes went on Kuhu and Taehyung's clothes getting the reason behind the scene.

Instantly Jimin looked towards Jungkook, kinda glaring at him knowing what surprise Jungkook was talking about all this while and Jungkook broke down in a nervous chuckle "S-surprise!", Jungkook stuttered with a low nervous tone while rubbing the back of his head. 

Jimin who was actually very happy by his other cousin's arrival couldn't express his joy instantly cause Kuhu was still ranting out questions towards Taehyung as to why he isn't saying anything. 

Jimin knew she was fuming in anger although it was just a coffee accident but that's how Kuhu was like ,she will burst out in anger and soon calm down by her own but the few minutes were always tough to manage.

"Calm down Kuhu, calm down" , Jin said grabbing her shoulders as he tried to manage the situation knowing very well that why Kuhu was actually soo upset. He knew that only a coffee spill wasn't the reason behind her state he knew the exact reason and why wouldn't he after all they are childhood friends.

"CALM DOWN!! Jin seriously you want me to calm down after all this. Am having the worst day out of all the days I spent here..", Kuhu said irritated by everything which was happening around. 

Kuhu wasn't actually upset with Taehyung, well she was as he ruined her outfit and she don't know how she will survive the rest of the day in here with the stickiness she was feeling but majorly she was upset because of the whole situation and things she was facing all day and that too despite of knowing how much she hated coming to college. 

She wasn't the one to burst out on people normally in fact she was known to be very gentle and humble towards others, her only danger side was known by her family that too her mother and sister and rest to her friends which she had a very few. She knew that later on she will definitely feel guilty for shouting out on a person like this , the one who is literally unable to speak a word.

"I'm done now ,am leaving.." , Kuhu said looking down with a voice next to whisper but enough for everyone to hear as tears were rolling down her cheeks. She freed herself from Jin's grip and literally ran out of the canteen. 

Jin quickly gave Jimin a look nodding his head telling Jimin that he will manage Kuhu and ran behind her taking a last look at the person who literally stood there dumbfounded , Taehyung.

Taehyung had no idea of what had happened around him only in couple of minutes just after his arrival. Jimin who was worried about Kuhu, looked at Taehyung, "Hey Tae ,you really surprised me", he said slightly nodding his head few times raising both his eyebrows actually meaning about the whole incident.

"Taehyung you okay?", Jungkook asked with furrowed eyebrows noticing the look on Taehyung's face which was actually blank with a hint of shock.

Jungkook put his one hand on Taehyung's shoulder when he didn't get any response from him, "Huh!?", Taehyung came back to reality when he felt Jungkook's hand.