40 - RULES

KUHU's POV

God I really had the most amazing day of my life.

We both were now driving back after getting off from the balloon and finishing what we had in the picnic basket cause amongst us talking we totally forgot to eat.

Speaking of talking, I can't believe I said that. I said those words for the first time. Even though I can be vulnerable around Jin and Jimin too I never said it out loud.

To accept in words is a big thing. Its like you are putting a stamp that yes you are weak for that person. But that's the catch, I am not weak for Taehyung I can be weak around him which holds a huge difference.

Being weak for someone breaks you but having a person with whom you can be weak around, hits differently.

Taehyung surprisingly makes me realize what comfort is, how a person can be comfortable for you.

But still I'm scared as I am a highly skeptical person, I have a fear that what if something went wrong. What if later I may regret saying those precious words. But you know what that's the thing.

I thought I may feel heavy after saying them but instead I felt more confident. The way he embraced me thanking me felt more like an assurance, like a promise to me that he will forever make sure that I am safe.

The car ride is filled with nothing but silence. Taehyung is pretty quiet from the moment we got off from the hot air balloon.

Though a weird smile is stuck on his face and it doesn't looks like it will fade away any sooner and not that I want it to go away but still it looks weird.

Looks like something is going on in his mind making him smile hard.

"Why are you so smiley?", I asked breaking the silence.

"Me?!", he asked a little surprised by my question but again the smile is still there.

"Who else can I talk to now?", I said pointing to the fact that its just us in the car.

He chuckled nervously not answering my question which made me frown but I decided to shrug it off not wanting to push him further.

"Anyways it was such a great day isn't it?", I said now sliding down a little on my seat pushing the back rest behind so that I was all comfortable now cause I felt a little tired.

"It was indeed!", he stated and took a look at me saying, "You look tired though"

"Just a tad", I said smiling as I felt the breeze hitting my face soo gracefully. Not gonna lie, everything was very soothing right now.

The happiness I felt through out the day, the sweet and comfortable silence we both were sharing, the cool breeze fanning my face and me all curled up in the seat.

Despite of my own jacket I felt a little cold but I didn't wanted to shut the window as come on you don't get to experience such thing in city area.

Out of the blue Taehyung pulled off from the highway parking the car beside which made me look at his direction with confusion.

"Why did you pulled off?", and despite of answering my question he took off his jacket passing it to me, while I looked at it and then at him in a questioning look.

"I know you don't like to wear others clothes but please put it as a little blanket over you so that you don't feel cold cause I know you are stubborn enough not to pull up the glasses", he said more like requested for me to accept his jacket.

And no matter how firm I am about not using others clothes I wasn't able to decline his jacket. He stretched out his hand a little further and that's when I broke my second rule.