EPILOGUE

You by my side
Will help me through tide,
With no words to hide
You are my pride.

Smoother than silk, her back was on display. Half covered with her favourite mauve duvet, open for me to run my lips all across what's mine.

Her dishevelled hair was covering the gift I gave her last night. Those red-purple marks only displayed how every time I lose control around her.

Her melodious moans were still vivid to my ears. Whenever my name slipped her lips, it boosted me to give her more.

Although enough about last night, I'm still holding myself not to mark this angel anymore.

Maybe feeling my eyes on her, she twisted and turned around to nuzzle her face in my chest. And that's when the blanket shifted showing me how I was unable to protect her once.

My fingers gently rubbed the scar I regret the most.

Three years, it has been exactly three years since she proposed to me. But again, it has been exactly three years since that incident took place.

Covering her uncovered body, I slowly replaced myself with Coco so that I won't break her slumber. Wearing my lower and grey hoodie I stood in front of the mirror to fix my hair but unfortunately, the colour reminded me of the incident all over again.

I still remember how I was reluctant to accept this gifted hoodie by Kuhu, and how her eyes soften hearing my reason behind rejecting my once favourite colour.

However, her beautiful words made me change my mind.

"I don't want to be the cause of your rejection, but definitely the reason for your acceptance"

After hearing her, how could I have ever said no to anything given to me by her?

Moving towards the kitchen I started preparing her coffee which I still call 'Poison'. But she loves it and therefore I have been doing this for the last two years after we moved out.

And by we, I mean all of us. Though not in the same apartment but fortunately right across from each other. Although it's stupid to mention that the J's are almost here throughout the day.

But it's enough for me and Kuhu to have our privacy for a while, or at least for the night if you know what I mean.

Escaping my dirty mind, it suddenly clicked to me that I forgot to keep my shirt beside Kuhu. I ran towards our bedroom only to find the beauty already dressed in my creased shirt from last night.

Standing near the side table, she was busy buttoning up while I sneaked my way to wrap her from behind.

"Good morning", I greeted her startled form while chuckling a little.

"You always have to sneak up on me, isn't it?", she complained turning around to circle my neck and tip-toeing to peck me good morning.

"Well, that's not what I intend to do but it's fun", I smiled gliding my nose against her cheek, and still being sensitive she retracted back giggling like a toddler.

"I'll go freshen up", she left my arms making me pout, but didn't leave before giving me a flying kiss.

I acted as if a bullet hit my heart while she shook her head witnessing my drama.

"Be quick, your coffee is ready Ma'am"

"I'll be right there Sir", she shouted back as I walked towards the living room only to see a lazy Jimin snoring off on the couch.

"YA! What are you doing here?!", I shouted making him fall down the couch in an instant.

"OUCH!", he winced sleepily saying, "Can't you be gentle with me"