4 - JUNGKOOK

"My name is Jungkook, nice to meet you guys" , he said smiling politely. He than met with Jimin's eyes and they both smiled widely looking at each other.

"He is my cousin and am sure I have mentioned him but you being you might have not paid attention", Jimin whispered hitting me with his elbow. I hissed a little and rubbed my arm but not retaliating as I know he is right I never pay much attention when they talk about their cousins or people I don't know about until and unless it is something serious.

"Welcome to our class Jungkook, everyone please help him around the campus as he is new in here" , Mrs Solomon said acting all kind which she is not. "Sure ma'am", Jimin said raising his hand and voice making Jungkook chuckle softly.

"And Jungkook I hope you will keep the rules of our college in mind and be a regular student as few students tend to forget that", she said eyeing me as I tried sink in my seat as much as possible .

See I told you, she is not kind. Jungkook than looked at me smilingly, then back to Mrs Solomon "Of course ma'am", he said bowing a bit. She smiled gently looking at him, I mean look at her acting all lovely I bet she is swooned by his looks like come on miss you are married. 'You are crazy Kuhu, just shut up' I scolded myself for hating her so much.

"Please take a seat ", she said to him gesturing towards the class.

Unfortunately there was an empty seat just in front of Jimin and I so wished for him to NOT sit there.. Why? Don't ask me that I just don't want more embarrassment and I know the day has just started yet there is more to come, 'God how negative can you be', I thought to myself but as if on cue he came directly at our direction and took a seat in front of us sitting diagonally to me.

"You have lots of explaining to do", Jimin whispered hitting his left shoulder to which he just chuckled lightly and am sure after that I caught him eyeing me from the corner of his eyes for a second making me all nervous and shifting in my place.

Jin poked me with his elbows mouthing the words 'What happened' to which I just shook my head as in nothing. He asked mouthing again 'You okay?' and I just gave him a genuine smile in response telling him not to worry about me but he knows am not okay but this will calm him till the break.

He knows am not used to the fact of being scolded by teachers like this, heck I was a school captain in my school days so you can imagine my reputation amongst teachers. But here I am, well right now too am their favorite student but for scolding purpose only.

"Shall we begin with the course", Mrs Solomon said making everyone nod there heads.

During the lecture, few students were giving attention to what Mrs Solomon was teaching and one of them was Jin. He might be loud and mischievous but he is very serious when it comes to studies, on the other hand Jimin was playing with the pen in his right hand while resting his left hand's elbow on the table and his chin on his palm completely bored by the lecture and not giving a damn about it.

Jimin never likes to study, on exam days he will get all serious but he never scored marks above average and he was quite satisfied with it.

Other students were also busy doing anything except paying attention to the lecture like chatting with chits, staring hard at the wall which definitely seems more interesting than the lecture, playing with the corner pages of the books and much more.

While Jungkook, well Jungkook was eyeing me every now and than, god knows why. But other then stealing looks he was doodling something in his notebook and when I tried to peak properly I heard someone clearing their throat and it was none other than Mrs Solomon.

I quickly sat back and looked down at my notebook.

Why god why what bad have I done to you!!

I earned some stares from my classmates as she took a pause from teaching eyeing me with a dead glare but to my surprise she didn't say anything and started teaching again. Wow am I dreaming, I guess she might also be tired of scolding me now.

But I was very curious to look after Jungkook's drawing cause I felt looking at something similar.

Besides all this what I was doing ? Well isn't that clear I was observing everyone else out of boredom. Its not like am not studious or anything it just happened to be like this in college I rather prefer to study for hours in library than to focus in my teacher's class.

After few minutes I saw a chit on my table thrown by Jimin, I looked at him all confused and he gestured me to open it. I guess he just wants to kill some time. I opened the chit.

'Kuhuuuuuu your knee fell down'

And I immediately looked down without realizing what he just wrote and I heard him laughing hardly while putting his tiny hand on his mouth stopping any noise from being heard.

I glared at him but soon broke into laughter myself after seeing him struggling to stop. Believe me when I say his laughter is contagious, but soon we cleared our throats not wanting to be caught by Mrs Solomon but we still kept smiling. I wrote back and passed him the chit

'You are a jerk'

He passed the chit back after writing something

'But anyway this jerk made you laugh'

I smiled brightly reading it and then looked towards him as he was passing me his best loving smile ever making his eyes vanish which made me chuckle lightly and I knew I have got the best best friends ever who can make me smile anytime.

I mouthed 'Thank you' to which he closed his eyes and bowed his head dramatically whispering "Its my pleasure miss Kuhu", to which I shook my head smiling thinking, classy cheesy Jimin ever on board.

____________________________

I hope its not much boring and you all are enjoying Kuhu's life and other character's bond with her..

Please don't be a silent reader your response makes happy!

LOVE LOVE