25 - THE CHANDELIER

"And 5..6..7..8.., Perfect!"

"Finally you got satisfied ha?", I asked jimin, sitting down on the floor struggling to breathe who finally said 'perfect' after four hours of practice, despite of 'what the hell are you doing', 'one more time from the top', 'that's wrong, do it again'...

"Nope"

"HA!!??", I looked at jimin with disbelief as to what does he want more, to which he just chuckled saying, "I will be satisfied when we will do that at least four more times.. and that too 'perfectly'"

And this was the moment where I felt to murder my friend..

"You are a jerk you know that right", I said sweetly with a fake smile on my face.

"Well you remind me that ten times a day, now get up", he said holding my arm trying hard to make me stand but I was begging like a baby to rest more.

"Please.. Just for ten minutes"

He looked at me standing straight that means my pleading was working, yayy.. I made a puppy like face just to hear those golden words to leave his mouth and he said it, "Okay we can rest for ten minutes"

"You are the best", I said grinning widely while he shook his head suppressing a smile and sat beside me drinking water.

We were at the auditorium right now as we needed to practice on stage for better performance. We took the permission from our teachers to skip classes so that we can practice during the college hours just for two days a week as other days we can just practice during free periods and after college.

Our auditorium is huge, large sitting area in steps with red velvet seats right in front of the stage with an aisle to walk down in the middle. The stage was enormous too with curtains at the side tide with the ropes giving it a total look of a drama school. There were multiple doors joining the backstage area on each side of the stage and my favorite part , the chandelier.

 There were multiple doors joining the backstage area on each side of the stage and my favorite part , the chandelier

There was a huge chandelier right in the center of the stage and it was beautiful. Huge glass crystals making multiple spheres making it look astounding. I bet people may notice it more than the dancers and performers, Poor us..

"Time over"

"WHat!!", I was surprised that ten minutes were over so early, was I thinking for that long..

"Come on", jimin practically dragged me and we stood right in the middle just beneath the chandelier to start our practice again. Jimin played the music with the remote and slid it aside the stage.

The music began and we started to move our body in coordination. Just when jimin picked me up as a part of step where I have to look at the ceiling, I noticed that the huge pieces of crystals above our head were dangling.

I could see it just for a split of second as instantly jimin pulled me down twirling me around and I thought maybe it was my imagination.

The music was loud and we were so into it that I couldn't focus on anything else but us.