36 - AQUARIUM

TAEHYUNG's POV

Okay so the day is here, why the hell I'm so nervous but, I mean I was planning for this day from a week now I had a great amount of time to sober up my high nerves but looks like it didn't worked.

Last night when I asked her out I asked her to give me a tour of the city but later when we were in the balcony I tried to push all my ideas for the day saying let me have the charge.

I didn't told her about the places of course cause I wanted her to be excited and surprised but she did said, 'Looks like you have everything planned already'

I laughed it off cause again what else could I have done right..

Right now am getting dressed and man I have never been so particular about the fact that what I'm wearing but here I am double guessing my every choice well except the fact that am so excited to be out with her all day.

I guess a denim jacket on top of black jeans and white T tucked-in inside is not over doing yourself.

Its 9:30 and we are supposed to get going in thirty minutes as we'll have our breakfast out. Yes that's true I even planned that, I have planned everything from the places we can visit to the nearest best eating spots.

"I just want this day to be perfect", I said to myself as I fixed my jacket but as soon as I turned around I rolled my eyes seeing the bunny peaking in from the door way.

"Ready?", he asked smirking while I just nodded in response.

"Well I know you want this day to be perfect", he said walking in and that's when it clicked me that he heard me saying that, "But just so you need any reminder that its a day for you to focus on your feelings"

I snapped my head in his direction thinking that he is right. I was soo emerged in making this day perfect that I forgot what this day out is all about, to get a clear answer for my feelings.

"I remember", I said in a low tone, lying actually cause clearly I didn't.

"If you say so", he said plopping himself on the bed.

"Taehyung can I say something?", he asked with seriousness looking straight at me and looking at his sincerity I gave him my undivided attention nodding for him to continue.

"I'm hundred percent sure you like her and I'm hundred percent sure that by the end of the day you will say that too", he said with a smile tucked on his face and continued, "That's why don't waste your time questioning yourself or worrying in anyway, Just enjoy your day"

Hearing him say that a smiled climbed up my face instantly. I don't want to push away the feelings anymore now, definitely I have something that's why I'm doing this all for her, its just that I want to be sure so that no one ends up hurt.

"Thanks", I replied to which he grinned showing his bunny teeth making me reciprocate the action with a chuckle.

"Let's get going", he said as he got up and I nodded following him to the living room.