58 - MY PARADISE

Please read the Author's Note!

--------

"You shouldn't be pouting anymore"

"Can't help it", I replied back turning myself towards the window with a huff. How can he expect me not to pout?

Chuckling and grabbing my shoulder Yoongi said, "I stayed one more day! You can't complain"

"Oh I can always complain when you are leaving", I turned around glaring at the white man sitting in front of me. One or a hundred, nothing will be enough for sure.

I was off to drop Yoongi at the station as his departure is in 20 mins. Being the kind and gentle human being he is, he stayed for one more night cancelling his flight and instead booked a train for the next day.

After the moment Taehyung and I spent on the balcony we all had a fun game night. The next day, it was my day out with Yoongi. We decided to roam around the city until his flight.

I was soo carried away at that moment that I ended up begging him on the street to just stay one more night. Honestly, he had to agree so that I can stop embarrassing him in front of all the people staring at us weirdly.

When we came back late at night everyone was happy to see Yoongi again, well except for Taehyung of course. 

While we were on the balcony, Taehyung made me a cup of coffee and I told him about all the fun I had throughout the day. Despite his jealousy, he heard my every single word with full attention smiling here and there at some point.

Without realizing it, these balcony sessions really became a strong part of our relationship. 

Yeah, a relationship that I haven't defined yet. I got to know that he is tremendously jealous of Yoongi but that test turned out in something else that night.

The close moments we share on occasions are not something I'll complain about ever but again I'll like them better if we both had a title following us.

I want us to be something, although only if he wants the same. But I won't sit back delaying my confession for later hours. It has been two days since I have realized that I love him and I'm already eager enough to tell him straight away.

"Nervous?", Yoongi questioned making me look at him a little startled. 

"Ah-Yeah", I said suppressing my smile knowing what he was talking about.

"You will be fine", he trailed squeezing my hand saying, "Don't worry"

"Hope so", I said looking out in the green seeing the trees passing by us. As I said I don't want to delay anything, so I have decided to confess tonight. 

Only Jin and Yoongi know about it. It's the last day of our Fest and that too a party night. This will allow us some time together as I have decided to take Taehyung back to our apartment.

I want to confess on the balcony since it means so much to both of us. I'll decorate it with some candles or lights, arrange a small dinner making his favorites and then, I will finally confess.

Only if everything will go as per my plan.

"We are here", Driver's voice broke my trance as I looked at Yoongi with a pout.

"Don't", he warned me before getting out of the cab in a hurry. I chuckled lowly before exiting the taxi myself while Yoongi was busy taking out his luggage.

We headed inside the station to wait for his train but to my bad luck, it came almost instantly.

"Why so early?", I grumbled to which he replied, "Usually we say on time but okay"