57 - OUR THING

TAEHYUNG's POV

"Can't they just throw the used cans away", I grumbled under my breath keeping the empty cola cans aside so that I can sit on the seater on our messy balcony.

Just before I can take a moment of peace I found packets of chips scattered all around the corner. Rolling my eyes I dragged myself to the kitchen to get a garbage bag and meanwhile saw Jimin and Jungkook fighting over a video game.

"You guys could have at least kept the balcony clean", I scolded them grabbing their attention while Jimin looked at me with furrowed brows.

We haven't talked properly after our argument in the green room, where he told me to confess to the girl who is enjoying her time with her long parted friend.

"What's wrong Mr. Grumpous?", Jungkook asked chuckling to which I just shook my head walking towards the dumpster which is supposed to be my calming zone.

I have no clue why I'm being so- I even don't know what term to use. Maybe the one Jungkook said, Grumpy.

I can't help but recall the scene I saw entering Kuhu's bedroom. The way they were sitting soo close with the loveliest eye contact ever and not to forget the finger lock.

"Why don't you just elope together?",  I mocked for myself picking up the packets but soon got cut off, "Who are you asking to elope?"

I stood straight staring at the city lights while cursing myself for saying that out loud. Dreading my move I turned around only to meet the confused doe eyes of Kuhu.

"Whom were you talking to?", she asked taking a step forward.

"No one"

The words left me in the most monotonous way possible. And with that said I got back to what I was doing, picking up trash goods.

I could feel her moving closer to me but I was still upset. And it was far beyond my reach to control my mood swing right now.

"Here, let me help", she picked up a can making me turn and say, "No need"

My words made her frown a little making me realize I need to calm down. I cleared my throat stealing eye contact taking the tin from her hand saying, "I'll manage"

"What happened Taehyung?", Kuhu's sweet voice was breaking my guard which I never built in the first place. It's just that I'm not in a mood to talk.

Liar!!!

The word 'Liar' echoed my mind hitting me with a speed of a bullet train. 

Okay fine, I know I'm lying. I'm clearly angry and agitated seeing her that close with that Yoongi-the meow cat. But I don't own her to say this out. I mean she will definitely think I'm crazy.

"Taehyung"

Not knowing when she placed her palm on my shoulder I flinched a little taking a step back. I blinked a couple of times before letting out, "Nothing happened"

"You can go and spend time with your friend"

Shit!

Saying the words I wasn't supposed to speak I turned around biting my tongue and closing my eyes shut. The silence was piercing me sharper than a needle before I heard her chuckle.

Her giggles opened my eyes with a frown stuck on my face thinking did she hear it wrong and if she did, Thank god.

"Turn around Mr. Taehyung"

This is the second time she is calling me that and believe me if it's possible for boys to feel butterflies in their stomachs, I definitely felt them.

Looking down I turned around with a definite pout on my face.