8 - WHY

THIRD POV

After giving Taehyung a plain white t-shirt Jimin and Jungkook were waiting in the hallway for him. Jimin always carried extra t-shirts with him in his locker as he was in the dance club of the college and usually after practice he needed to change because of the sweat.

"Ummm..", Taehyung murmured marking his presence and grabbing his brothers attention.

"Hey man!", Jimin said finally hugging him or practically jumping over him as Taehyung was not only his cousin but his best friend. Actually, no that's an understatement they were literally soulmates. 

Jimin can read Taehyung like an open book despite of Taehyung being a closed up person. Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin did their schooling together but Jimin departed from them when he got admitted here and seeing his brothers back together with him was indeed a very special moment for him.

Taehyung chuckled softly while hugging him back tightly. Jimin was meeting them after a whole year because of the lockdown thing. 

"Ahem Ahem", Jungkook faked coughed wanting their attention and with that Taehyung and Jimin broke the hug and looked towards him, "I mean I know you guys missed each other and all but just so you know I am here if you forgot, just let you know", Jungkook said with his hands in the air in a defending position making Taehyung and Jimin laugh at his drama . 

Taehyung raised his hands in a gesture of asking him to come and with that the muscle pig jumped on his brothers with a huge grin on his face suffocating them in a tight hug. 

To others it can seem like a drama but to them it was their little reunion in the empty hallway as everyone was either in the canteen or playground. They only could understand how happy they were to get back all together.

As soon as they broke the hug Jungkook asked Taehyung, " What took you so long?"

"Yeah..And why did you both came separately?", Jimin questioned further.

"You know long journey makes me sick so I slept a little late due to the uneasy feeling and in fact we landed in here quite late around 10pm or something so I got up late and this fool didn't even care to check on me, he came to my room after getting all ready asking 'You ready Taehyung?' ", Taehyung said mimicking Jungkook at the end making Jungkook chuckle nervously and Jimin laugh a bit.

"And while coming here I might have taken a wrong turn or something while walking so I got all lost..", Taehyung explained further.

"No problem you can talk to the teachers after college", Jimin said while patting Taehyung's shoulder.

"Ummm Jimin, wh-what about that girl, is she okay?", Taehyung mentally face palmed himself as he hated how he stuttered every time he talked about her.

"She is actually having a hard day I must say", Jungkook said shaking his head making Taehyung frown as to what he meant by that. Jimin's face saddened, as the thought of Kuhu crying and being all sad clouded his mind.

"Am sorry Taehyung but I seriously need to go and check on Kuhu..", Jimin said hurriedly, "I will see you both before the class", Jimin shouted while running past the hallway.

Taehyung was all confused as he looked towards the direction where Jimin went off. 

Jungkook noticed his expression and asked, "What happened?"