17 - PAST HIGHLIGHT

1½ YEARS AGO

"Hello uncle!", I greeted the watchman uncle as I entered the library to finish my assignments.

"Hello kuhu, it's nice to see you after so long"

"Was busy with my exams", I replied to him smiling politely.

He nodded and I entered in taking the view of very few students sitting around. This library which is a 15 minutes walk from my apartment is the best place to spend my spare time. I usually come here a lot to read my novels or if I have to do any college related work. Jin and jimin are out of town for the weekend which led me here even more as I was feeling lonely back there.

I took my usual spot which was in the middle of the hall as it was surrounded by big shelves filled with soo many books making me feel kinda cozy and especially restricting anyone to see me. Ironically being in the middle provided me a sort of isolation which is what I need every time when am here, no disturbance at all.

I placed my bag on my seat and went towards the humanities section as I was working on a history project. I was brushing my fingers on the books until I got the right one but as soon as I removed the book a loud gasp escaped my mouth as I got startled by the person staring me from the other side.

"Are you mad!", I whisper yelled at him. He chuckled and started walking to this side of the shelf.

Here he is Mark, my annoying stalker.

We were together in the high school and from than he claims to have strong feeling for me but I never thought of him in that way, in fact in anyway plus he has an attitude of those bad boys who think they can get whatever they want. And actually he is the son of our college's trustee so he can really get whatever he wants. Rich spoilt brat you see.

"Hii doll", mark said with a creepy grin on his face and I hate it when he calls me that. Jin and jimin knows this jerk too and they have warned him a couple of times to stay away from me but he finds his way anyway.

Jimin has been suspended from college for picking up a fight with him that's why I have clearly instructed him to stay away as he is bad with his temper and mark can really cause harm to his college degree and I don't want my boys to be in any kind of trouble because of me or anyone.

I ignored him and walked towards my seat grabbing the book in my hand. I sat down only to have this jerk sit right next to me still with a silly smile tattooed on his face.

"Are you ignoring me as always?", he asked me only to be ignored again.

"Doll its high time now why don't you allow me to have a chance", he said getting serious and making me more annoyed as to why can't he just let go. He is a playboy, everyone knows that but somehow he is just obsessed with me ,maybe cause boys like him can't afford rejection.

Mark started to cross lines after we came into college as he knew its his territory and nobody can stand against him and he knew I won't let Jin and jimin to start a fight with him and cause of that he had tried to blackmail me n number of times but to his fail am not that easy to be controlled by him.

"Kuhu...", he said in a whisper leaning towards me and when I tried to scoot away he held my chair strongly making me look at him in shock and anger.

"Mark leave me alone", I said glaring at him but to my annoyance he just smirked and leaned closer to my face ,"You know I love you babydoll, than why are you acting so stubborn baby", he said in a whisper and I could practically feel his breathe on my face. I tried to push him back by placing my hands on his chest as he was constantly leaning forward but he wasn't even affected by my strength. He wasn't even affected by the fact that we were in a library and to my fail nobody was even there looking at us.