22 - I'M THERE

KUHU's POV

"Has he done something else too?", he asked suspiciously and I was thinking should I tell him or not.

I told him almost everything and I didn't knew I will feel so light and good. It was like I got the support I was searching for that night. That night was the loneliest moment ever in my life but today every lone thing seems to fade away.

Sharing everything with Taehyung makes me feel so much good and I really don't think so I will regret it anytime.

"Kuhu!", taehyung said bringing me back from my trance.

"Tell me what else is there that you are hiding", he said so sure knowing there is still more to the story.

"I-I dropped the idea of telling them but when jimin and jin both came back after two days they doubted me as my condition wasn't that well", I said continuing as to what happened later on while taehyung patiently took everything in.

"They kept on asking but I lied that I fell sick and had high fever nothing more, but seeing them so worried and lying to them constantly didn't felt right as I'm not good in it so I decided to tell them"

"What made you change your mind?"

"I rarely went to college but one day jimin insisted me to come and pick him so that we can go and have lunch later on as jin was busy with some project"

"I agreed and waited for him at the college gate and w-while I w-was waiting..", I tried my best not to stutter but the memories kept haunting me. Taehyung gently held my hand calming me and I looked at him while he nodded his head gesturing everything is okay.

I continued, "While I was waiting I don't know how M-Mark arrived there, looking at him I got scared and started looking around searching for jimin"

"He came close and said 'looking for your friend ', but I tried to ignore him"

"Calm down Kuhu you are shivering", taehyung said making me realize I was falling weak again.

"Sorry", I said chuckling painfully saying, "You might be wondering what a cry baby I'm"

"Don't act silly", Taehyung said and I looked at him in disbelief as it felt like he was scolding me. Judging my expressions he said, "You have kept everything in for soo long, once you will let it all out you won't be scared I assure you", he said in a gentle tone and he did sound assuring as I never knew I will ever be able to say these things out loud.

"Thank you", I said it in a whisper and he furrowed his eyebrows in a complaining manner which made me chuckle and he instantly smiled too.

"So where was I..", I said preparing myself and continued.

"He said , 'looking at the situation it looks like you haven't told your friends anything yet, wise choice', with that I became angry and said, 'I will tell them everything', but he warned me saying, 'you better look after the consequences too', this all made me frustrated but before I could say anything Jimin came shouting my name and when I looked back M-Mark was gone"

"Taehyung you know what he did..", I said on the verge of breaking again remembering to what could have had happened while taehyung waited with furrowed brows.

"H-He pushed Jimin on the road"

"WHAT!!", as expected taehyung got shocked.

I nodded my head, "Me and jimin were waiting to cross the road as I thought I will tell him everything once we arrive home, the area was too crowded with college students getting off "