I Fall Apart

Requested by: Dreamy_AnneNygma
Oswald x reader

"Oh, Jimmy. Why must we always end up here?." I say to an unconscious Jim Gordon. He is tied to a chair and has a gag in his mouth so even if he was awake, I can't hear his pleading. I sit on his lap, making faces at him until I hear footsteps coming down the hallway.

"S***." I say to myself because I was supposed to wake him up before they got here. I slap his stupid face as hard as I can and he sits up with look that can only say 'What the h***.'

I hear the door open and stand up straight acting put together. None other than Oswald Cobblepot, my boyfriend, walks in. "Hi honey bunch!" I say to him as he tries to hide his smile. He clears his throat and walks over to us. "Alright minions, take him down to the dungeon."

I grab his wrist, turning him to me. "I thought we were gonna have some fu- I mean more fun with him." I say, indicating that I hadn't just woke him and had been torturing him like Ozzy told me to. He smirks, "I like your enthusiasm sweetie, but we have more important things to do."

They take him out and leave us to each other. "Can we talk?" Oswald says to me and I'm shocked because he never is like this. I agree and we walk to a bench to sit down.

"So I know you're normally cool and try to hide things and that works for most people. However, I know you better than most people," I nod, not knowing what to say or what will happen next. He touches my leg with his hand and looks me in the eye. "So I know that you're depressed and completely broken down on the inside. Especially lately. I want to know what's wrong?"

I get up to leave because normally I don't like talking about these things, but he stands in front of me and blocks my way. "Y/N please, you need to talk to someone. I beg of you, tell me what is the matter."

My eyes well up and I start to cry, not just tiny teardrops but I cry a heavy sob into his shoulder while he hugs me.

When this is done, he wipes my eyes. "Everything is going to be okay, okay?" He brushes my hair with his fingers, "And I'll always be here for you, never forget that."

A/N
Thank you for requesting! I hope you all like it!
Have a great day!

P.S.
Which is you're favorite character in this show out of everyone and why?
My favorite is Barbara Kean, especially season 2 she was so great.