You are...

As requested by sherlock272
Victor Fries x reader

As I sat, waiting for Victor to come home, I pulled my heels up on my feet. We're supposed to go to a Valentine's day dance tonight and I'm kind of excited!

I heard the front door open and close. "I'm home!" I made quick steps towards the door and once I saw him, I ran into his embrace. My hand stroked his soft face and he leaned in to kiss me.

"All I have to do is fix my hair and then I'll be ready."

***
After we both got ready, we made our way to the dance. We tried to find a close parking space, but they were all taken, so we had to walk in the rain. I pulled open my door and hurried to open the umbrella.

"M'lady." Victor stood in front of me, holding out his hand. I grabbed it and got up out of the car. We walked to the door hand in hand and a man held it open for us.

Victor nodded his thanks to him and shut our umbrella. He helped me take off my coat, then placed both of our coats and the umbrella on a table.

The dance didn't look at all as I planned. I had thought that there would be a bunch of people, which there are, however, I thought that it would be more casual. Instead, the dance is held in a sort of ballroom and everyone is definitely not dressed casually.

"Wow, this isn't anything like I was expecting. It's beautiful." I said as I stared into the gigantic, fancy room. "I thought you'd like it." He kissed my cheek and I turned to smile at him.

We made our way to the dance floor as soon as 'our song' came on. "Babe! It's our song!" I whisper-shouted to him and he chuckled. "Well, then, I guess I should ask, may I have this dance?"

"Sure."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he gripped my hips as we swayed to the music. "Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are?" I giggled, "Stop..." I was blushing so hard.

"No, I won't, because you need to understand how much beauty you really have in your cute little self." He poked the end of my nose and I let out a little laugh.

"You... can light up the sky on a rainy day. You are the cherry on top of my afternoons and the light shining through the window when I wake up. You are a dove, perching on the tip top of the building that I call my heart. You're every single thing I could have asked for, all in one tiny package. And I love you more than I've ever loved anything in this whole world."

A tear ran down my cheek when I heard the sweet words. The only words I could muster up to say were, "I love you too, Victor."

Our song ended and we went to grab some drinks and snacks. We sat down for a while and just talked. We had the time of our life that night, it was so magical.