Preference #12: Your favorite place to hang out together

Jim: The GCPD. Since he never goes anywhere else. 😂. You always show up to eat lunch with him and help him with cases.

Bruce: In his training room. He loves to learn new fighting techniques and so do you. He can't lie, though, having a girl who can defend herself is very sexy in his opinion.

Alfred: The kitchen. You love to try new recipes with him, even if you might get a little messy. 😁

Edward: The wine shop. You like to taste the wine and maybe get a little tipsy 😉. And it's way more romantic than going to the bar.

Jerome: Any roof. 😂 He suggests it every day, mostly because it makes him feel in control. And you can't lie, it gives you a rush. You could fall at any given time and you would die. But being with Jerome, all of your fears were basically conquered.

Jervis: The book store. He will read absolutely anything even remotely tied to the 'Alice in Wonderland' series. This was one thing he loved even more than you and his sister.

Victor (Zsasz): The pizza place next to your apartment building. You almost swear that if pizza was the only thing left on earth, he would be just fine, even excited to eat it for the rest of his life.

Oswald: His club. He's always wanting to show it off. You've been there a thousand times and know all about it, but you let him brag. He deserves it.