Song Preference-Bruce Wayne

This is a new preference that I was thinking of writing. In these song preferences, I will pick a random song, then write a preference about anyone on Gotham. In this case, it is Bruce Wayne.

      "Carried Away" by George Strait

"You're so beautiful." Bruce said in awe of you. You smiled at him, shaking your head, "Whatever." You sat up and he did also. "Don't say that. I hate it when you say that, baby." You played with the grass, trying to tie a knot with two of them. "Y/N, I want you to know that you're my everything." You looked up at him and he gazed into your eyes, touching your cheek with his thumb. He sighed, seeming to forget what he was about to say. You looked down at your grass knot, thinking you had tied it, but you had broken both pieces and failed at your project. He moved his hand and placed it on the ground beside him. "How are you real?" He laughed and you were confused. "What?" He chuckled again, "You're everything I've ever wished for...and even more than that. Everytime I look into your eyes, Its like I get sucked into this trance or carried away to some place where its just your soul and mine. You don't even have to say a word, and I'm falling over a cliff again for you, with no intention of ever getting caught. Its so hard to explain and even if I gave you everything I had, I still wouldn't feel like I've given you as much as you have given me. Your the light on a cloudy day and, as cheesy as it sounds, its the truest way I can explain it." A tear ran down your cheek as you took in everything that he has said. "Wow, that's so sweet." He leaned in to kiss you, the most passionate kiss you have ever felt in your life.