Imagine-Edward Nygma

Y/F/N= your friend's name
               Italics=Flashback
"What does it say?" My friend, Y/F/N asked me as I picked up the pregnancy test. My breath hitched in my throat, as I stared at the result. "It says p-positive." I stuttered and looked over at my friend. "What will I tell Ed?" She just shoved her shoulders, "I don't know, I mean, it's not his, but I'm sure he'll understand." I looked down at the test again and a tear ran down my cheek.  "Hiya!" A bald man with a gun in hand told me as he walked into my kitchen. I know this man, he's an assassin for Don Falcone. "What are you doing in my house?" I asked him, backing up. Little did I know, a man holding a cloth filled with chemicals was what I was going to back into. ~~ "Oh! You're awake!" My eyes widened and I glanced at my surroundings. Where am I? "My name is Victor Zsasz. And you don't have to tell me who you are because I, obviously, already know that." You looked up at your arms, only to see them handcuffed to the bed you were laying in. "So, I think you are very, very pretty. And I thought, why keep it a secret? Why don't I just show you how I feel?" He came over to me and touched my face with his hand. "I h-have a b-boyfriend." He laughed. "Don't you think I know that?" All of a sudden, he grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me into a kiss. Then he got on top of me, peeling off all of our clothes. "Stop!" I sobbed as he kissed my neck. "Help! I'm being raped! Somebody please hel-" He slapped my face and covered my mouth with his hand. "Shut up!" The tears were like waterfalls, rolling down my cheeks.
That was the worst day of my life. Ed knows about it, but before he could get to Zsasz, the G.C.P.D had already placed him in Arkham.
        ~~~A few hours later~~~
I heard the front door shut and I walked to the living room. Ed was hanging his coat on the rack and turned to see me. I smiled at him, "Hey." He walked to me and kissed my lips softly. "Hi." We both chuckled. "So, how was your day?" I asked as I played with his tie. "Terrible, but wonderful now that I'm with you." He kissed the top of my head. "Umm... I have something to tell you." I stared at the floor, trying not to make eye contact with him. "What is it? You can tell me, it's okay." I tried to gather up some courage, "I-I-I'm pregnant." He got down on his knees, "Hey, look at me." I looked down at him and a tear rolled down my cheek. "I love you with all of my heart and soul. Don't ever think that I would leave you like this. We'll do this together and we're going to get through it." More tears fell down my face, "I-I-It isn't yours, baby." His eyes widened and he got up off the floor. "Don't tell me it's his." I nodded my head, sobbing. "That stupid, son of a b****!!" He punched the wall and walked out of the door. "Ed! Stop it, baby! Come back! If you try to kill him, you won't stand a chance! They'll lock you up right then and there!" He stopped and turned back to me, "I have to kill him, Y/N, I already let him get out of my grasp once. And now...he's hurt you again..." He turned once more and I grabbed his hand. I placed it on my stomach, "Please don't leave us." He looked from his hand to my face a few times and I could see the anger in his face fade into love for me and my unborn child. He grabbed me and pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back.