Rebel

As requested by clara_in_gotham
*Edward is the reader's father*

"Be back at 10 and don't do anything I wouldn't do." He licked his fingers as he turned the page on his newspaper. "Of course, daddy." I replied to my father's plea and walked over to kiss his cheek. My father has murdered people and he knows that it is bad to do so, but he doesn't care if I do it also.

I want to follow in his footsteps, and he finds no harm in me doing it. He's not very protective of me, he just cares if I live up to his 'expectations'. He wants me to become 'The Riddler's Daughter'. Someone who knows riddles and puzzles from top to bottom and who will get crazy when necessary.

Anyways, as I was saying, after I kissed his cheek, I walked gracefully to the front door and made my way outside. I noticed a red Porsche sitting on the opposite side of the road from my house. I immediately ran over to it and jumped in the shotgun seat. "Hi friend." I said slyly to my boy toy.

I didn't even give him time to say anything back, for I was already smashing my lips onto his. Our tongues moved in sync for a good minute until one of his friends coughed. I pulled away quickly and took a deep breath, glancing back at them.

"Did you boys enjoy the show?" I smirked to myself and kept my attention on the road in front of us. They cleared their throats while I giggled. I noticed my favorite song on the radio and turned up the volume. Eric, the boy toy, glanced over to me, furrowing his eyebrows. I raised mine in return and he chuckled, fixing his gaze back to the road.

I have no idea where we are going, but, to be completely honest, I could care less. You see, I don't have a picture perfect life and my father doesn't care about me. He only cares about my reputation. Nothing else. Except for himself, most likely. You could call me the underprivileged brat, I guess.

Not more than ten minutes into the drive, we pulled into the driveway of a mansion. "Who's place is this?" I was intrigued now and I barely waited until we parked when I got out. I heard the jogging of Eric behind me and he placed his arm around me succeeding in pulling me towards him. "This... milady, is Bruce Wayne, the boy billionaire's house." He grinned and stopped to light his cigarette. "And he invited us to come here? Are you sure this party isn't going to be lame?"

He shrugged his shoulders, "Beats me. All I know is there's gonna be alcohol." He noticed Bruce standing by the door, "Bruce! Long time, no see, buddy!"

"Same to you. How have you been?" He flashed his pearly whites as they shook hands. "I've been great." I could feel the tension between them. "And who is this beautiful lady?" Bruce focused his attention to me. "Y/N Nygma." I said and held out my hand for him to shake. He looked taken aback, but seemed to dismiss his thoughts and raise my hand to his lips. He pecked the back of my hand tenderly and glanced up to stare at my eyes, expecting a reaction. I just stared back at him and it soon turned to a staring contest between us until I heard Eric cough.

I looked up to him innocently and then back to Bruce with a slight grin. "Well, make yourselves at home." He said while still staring at me in awe.

***
"And what would the lady like?" A voice pushed me out of my trance. I didn't even look back at the guy when I said, "Margarita." I could feel Eric's gaze on me and I turned to him, raising my eyebrow. "What is it that I don't give you that he has?" I bit my lip when I looked over to see that he was still staring at me. "Nothing, really. Well, there is one thing. My father despises him."

He chuckled, "So, you think that if your father figures out that you two are together then he will actually care about you? Is that what you think?" I took in a deep breath, "Well, the way I see it, there's only one way to find out, right?" I took a sip of my drink and smiled a sinister grin at him. The burn of the strong liquid didn't faze me... it doesn't anymore.

I hopped up off of the bar stool I was sitting on and made my way to the brunette. "Mind if I sit?" His eyes trailed down my body, then back up, before he finally answered me, "Of course. Ladies, could you give us some room." I fixed the fur scarf I had on and plopped down beside him. The 'ladies' didn't like it that he gave me more attention. So I gave them a little gift: a flash of my middle finger behind my back, so Brucie couldn't see.

"So, what's a girl like yourself doing here? And why aren't you with your boyfriend over there?" I let out a sinister laugh, the one people say I got from my dad. "Why so many questions?" He searched my eyes for a second, then his beautiful green orbs lit up. "Follow me."

I trailed behind him until we reached a massive bedroom. I was just a little tipsy, while he was definitely drunk. He closed the door behind us and pushed me up against the wall, causing my drink to fall out of my hand. The glass shattered, but we both were so busy with kissing that we never bothered to look at it.

His hands were moist with sweat as they made their way up my crimson red dress (outfit 🔝). I let out a small moan and I felt him smirk through the kiss. "Jump." He whispered and I did so, wrapping my legs around his torso.

He laid me on the bed and got on top of me. He started to pull up my dress until we heard a flash. I sat up quickly because I soon figured out that the flash was a camera, and someone just took our picture. I saw the reporter pump her fist and giggle, before running away.

I pretended to be shocked, so that Bruce wouldn't know my true intensions. "I'm so sorry, I didn't know the window was open." He said and I sighed, "Its fine. I guess they got what they wanted." I gestured to the window that now shows a car driving quickly away.

I laid my head back on the bedframe behind me, pulling my knees up and connecting my arms around them. I saw Bruce turn his head to glance at me. "Bruce?"

"Yeah?"

"Come here."

My lips found his in a heated rush and we continued in our 'makeout session'.

***
The next day, I found myself reading my father's newspaper behind his back. He turned the page and I had completely forgotten about the photo of Bruce and I until now.

I watched my father's expression intently, wandering if he would think anything of it. I heard him gasp and I saw his mouth turn up slightly in a smile. There it is.

He turned his chair around to face me and I realized that I had stopped chewing my cereal. I swallowed quickly and he said, "Little Brucie got laid, did he? And by my own blood... interesting." I smiled slyly. "Y/N, how would you like to help me ruin him?"

I smiled widely, "I've been waiting for you to say that."